- (6)

Gloria frowned.

"Thomas?" The sugar skull painted guy nodded at his name. He looked kinda breathless .

Wait, how did he know she was the bathroom girl? Unless Logan told him that. . . confused. She was hella confused.

Or was Thomas Logan?

No way, he wasn't tall enough.

"Logan is waiting for you." He suddenly rushed , looking funny for a minute. Fixing his neon green wig and breathing hard.

"He is waiting for-how do you know him?" She asked a little shock, forgetting about the stains on her outfit.

Thomas shrugged.

"We work together."

Work together?

"But I didn't see him. . ." She trailed off , all of a sudden realizing that the masked guy was . .him.

Stormy grey eyes.

Slapping a hand to her mouth, she couldn't believe it. He recognized her but she didn't!

"Uh you okay?" Thomas asked because the beautiful girl seemed like she was hyperventilating. Also she was dressed into . .runway fashion.

At the day of dead festival.

"Yes. Fine fine. Where is he?" She asked her lips getting dry because . .she was about to meet him!

"Follow me." He said already turning around and walking.

Quickly she got in step beside him.

"Do you guys work here?" She asked , glancing at him.

"Yeah. .no. Actually it depends on the gig. "

"Gig?"

Thomas smiled at her, the skull painting on his face made his smile look scary.

"We just fill in ,ya know. A festival, guiding tourists . . whomever offers money we are there. We play the role of whatever people want us to be. "

"And now you're the guides?" She asked for confirmation.

"Yup you got that right."

"How did you know I'm the bathroom girl?" She asked the burning question in her heart.

"He just said to tell you this . I swear man I don't know the rest. .here we are." He stopped suddenly.

She was so engrossed in taking out information from him, she didn't even notice where they went . Baffled, she looked around and they were standing in front of a grey tent that had Employees tag.

The anxiety was real this time.

He was in there.

Her hands went clammy and her heart went to her throat , she looked at Thomas but he was gone.

Her grip around the hot chocolate glass tightened.

She could see his back disappearing in the crowd.

Gloria glanced at the grey tent , it wasn't a huge one. Just medium.

"This is it. Don't blabber and look confident." She gave herself a pep talk and braced herself as she took hold of the tent cloth and slide it away, entering in .

Just as she stepped inside , her eyes went owlish at the sight in front.

Muscled back of a tall guy, he was fumbling with something. His pants on and then he lifted both his hands, the back muscles bunching with the tension and slipped on a grey t-shirt.