- (13)

"Gloria wait!"

She didn't.

Infact she sped up.

Ugh the nerve of him! Why does everything she loves seems funny to him? Why isn't he intuned to her emotions? Why do guys have to be such emotionless jerks?

He could go to hell for all she cared! She was not going to change her heart for anyone else! She was going to stay Gloria at the end of the day.

Ain't nobody changing her .

She kept walking straight, not realizing where she went . .she wasn't even thinking straight. She was simply . . .pissed off and she wanted to be as far from him as-

A hand latched around her arm, stopping her in tracks .

Pursing her lips into a thin line, she didn't bother looking around because she knew it was him.

He sounded breathless.

"Where do you think you're going with that face on?" He asked her , slowly . .gently turning her around.

His hand still on her arm.

"Where i don't have to see your face." She muttered, not looking at him. .but at her surroundings.

She didn't fail to notice how his hand slipped from her arm down to her wrist. .and then two of his long fingers wrapped around her fingers.

That small gesture melted her down a bit but she didn't let it show.

"I'm sorry . " His voice was low, his eyes trained on her face," I'm sorry for being an insensitive fuck. "

And then she glanced at him, his eyes look earnest.

"Why do you always make fun of what I believe in? " She asked , her eyes narrowing.

"I'm not-its not like that. I just . .," He seemed a little uncomfortable, out of place." I don't believe on love okay? That's it. I didn't know you would get so touchy."

"Yeah. . you believe in having sex and spreading it around right?" She said , smiling sweetly , the sarcasm clear in her voice.

She could see something flash in his grey eyes , his stare seering her flesh until her skin heated up but she didn't look away.

He let go of her hand.

Cracking her heart a little.

A cold draft spreading around her heart.

"And why do you have to bring that in everything gloria?" He asked , turning the tables on her.

"I don't bring it out-," her eyes widened," it's what you have done isn't it? It's not like I'm conjuring it up." She added darkly.

Logan crossed his arms across his chest , looking intimidating with his tattoo on display.

"You're . because you don't even know half of the fucking facts Gloria. " He said her name like a curse.

Now that actually hurt .

"Tell me something Logan. Did you come to convey your apology or make matters worse?"

Now he could see the hurt on her face , the frown on her forehead. .he sighed . . running a hand through his hair. . sticking it out in every direction. .

"You want to know the truth right? About the tape?. . meet me at the parking lot ." He said sounding tired all of a sudden, his broad shoulders sagging.

Gloria was surprised at how everything turned rigged in her favor. So he was agreeing to spill the beans?

For real?

She was literally glowering with curiosity but kept her face void of any emotion.

Be indifferent, her mind reminded .

"I don't want to force you into-"

He waved his hand.

"No . You're not forcing me into doing anything i don't want. This is. . my decision. " He said looking at nothing particular.

Gloria nodded.

"Alright. I'll be there. "

So he was going to tell her everything in the parking lot? That seemed a little strange because who spilled secrets at a parking lot?

But she was willing to take a step.

He told her about a class he had to rush to and absently she had nodded, still trying to wrap everything around her head and make sense of it.

She wouldn't lie to herself .

Every night she had wondered what exactly made him to tape a video like that and then spread it around?

Boys like that were NO GO area in her book.

Boys like that came with red flags . .and she was ignoring all the flags.

And she knew what happens to a girl when she ignores all that. .she had read plenty of books over that. It happed in A Mighty Heart where the girl ignored all the red flags and the guy ended up taking her virginity. .

Her face paled a little. .

Slowly, she placed her hand on her flat stomach, suddenly scared of what she just agreed to.

So far , she had not seen anything off in Logan. He seemed . .smooth. and he always ruffled her feathers trying to get a rise out of her. .

She did note all the envious stare girls threw her way whenever Logan was around her . . She had always dreamed of a guy like him but . .she didn't know he would come with a sextape.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The bell had rung a few moments ago and Gloria was checking her makeup in the mirror , she always had a mirror stuck on the door of the locker , a mirror in her bag because she loved knowing how she looked like?

She was applying a fresh coat of lipgloss when a pair of eyes appeared in the mirror, startling her .

She turned around noticing a very awkward Luke . . with pointy red ears.

"Luke. . " She trailed off.

"Yeah that's me. Can I talk to you for a minute?" He said softly.

Gloria frowned a little.

"Yes. Go ahead. I'm listening." She said while stashing away the lipgloss in her locker.

His eyes found the floor like it was the most interesting piece of art he had ever seen.

"I-i don't know if I should say this or not but. . ," He swallowed, " stay away from Logan."

A moment of silence passed by.

And then-

"Excuse me?"

This time his gaze lifted up to her face, he looked embarrassed as hell.

"Stay away from Logan. He's bad news. He-he-my sister. He ruiend my sister." The last sentence was said in a whisper.

Gloria's heart went ice cold.

"He did. . what?" Her voice was weak with disbelief.

"Didn't you hear about the tape?" He asked bitterly. " He did that to my sister. The girl in the tape is my sister Talia."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A/N

Vote and comment 😏😏😏💋💋