- (3)

"Now, ladies. .how do you hold a wine glass?"

Gloria eyed the sparkling wine glass in front of her. Her classmates too stared at their own .

"I don't know. .just hold it?" Lucinda shrugged , her pale skin as sparkling as the glass.

Madame Delores grey eyes fell on the ice queen .

Well, she actually resembled an ice queen with her pale skin and white sheet of hair. .rosy lips and blue eyes.

"Care to explain Miss Barron?" Madam Delores asked in a silky voice .

Gloria could recognize that tone. It had a hidden meaning.

Lucinda was about to make a fool out of herself.

The rest of the class, which compressed about twenty girls, glanced at their classmate .

Lucinda gave a pfft and took the wine glass in her hand, slender fingers cupping the glass.

Everyone kept looking as she lifted the glass up in the air like a prize.

"Very well," Madame Delores smiled and Gloria could see she was mocking . " If you can please bring the glass here, Miss Barron."

Lucinda was sitting in the middle row and she got up without creasing her Dolce and Gabbana summer dress. Walking up to Madam Delores, spine straight , eyebrows raised, chin up.

She placed the glass on top of the table and then turned around-

"I believe I did not ask you to leave." Madam Delores said ,her grey eyes on the glass .

Gloria saw how Lucinda tried not to roll her eyes and stood beside the teacher herself.

Madame was a 40-ish woman but she was cheating on her actual age and looked like a 30 years old woman with her hair pin back into an elegant bun . Her ears sporting diamond studs. A slim watch on her wrist . The black skirt complimenting her slender body.

"Now class, " she lifted the glass from it's slender stem, "can anyone tell me what's wrong with this glass? How Miss Barron," she glanced at Lucinda , a condescending smile on her face, " ruined the beauty of it?"

Gloria lifted her hand in the air.

"Yes ,Miss Dickinson?"

Gloria stood up, all eyes on her now.

"Madame, Lucinda stained the glass with her fingerprints."

Madame Delores smile widened as Lucinda tried not to say anything rash.

"Very good. You may sit down now."

"Thank you." Gloria sat down, her skin flush because the weight of her grey eyes stopped her breath.

Madame had the kind of eyes that looked into your soul and knew all your secrets.

She glanced at Lucinda who had a sour look on her face but the second madame Delores eyes fell on her, quick as a fox, she fixed her face into a polite consideration.

"Please be seated and try not to. .rush the process of learning. That will get you. . nowhere." She advised silkly.

As Lucinda went her merry way,Madame looked around at the class of young aspiring girls.

"Ladies, you always have to hold a wine glass from it's stem and not the upper body. Staining anything is not up to my students standards. "

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

She knocked on the door twice.

"Come in."

Pushing the pale pink door all the way, Gloria stepped inside, her silk PJs on.