You're in Town?

Reader x Andy

Chapter 22

Reader's POV:

Today was Sunday and sadly I overslept. So the house wasn't clean and dinner Wasn't even out yet, to sum things up I was going to be screwed when everyone got home. This is the second time I've done this and the first time wasn't so pretty. Mother kept yelling at me while my older sister laughed in my face. My father was to drunk to even comprehend what was happening. I tried to call Andy but he wouldn't pick up, no one did. I felt so alone, I needed him. Life here was hell and I just wanted some ray of sunshine to save me. While I was quickly dusting and putting things back in place I heard the doors slam shut. My breathe started to hitch as I tried to stir the food that was cooking. They were going to be mad that it wasn't finished by the time they got home. The door opened and I heard some slight chatter coming from the living room. When I glanced over I saw that my sister had brought her boyfriend over, wonderful. My mother then barged into the kitchen and snatched the spoon away from me.
"You call this house clean! Don't make me throw you out again!"

"I-I'm sorry! I just wo-"

"Just hush! Hurry up with dinner as well!"
I sighed as I watched her walk into the living room and sit on the couch. My eyes tracked to my sister who was smirking at me and so was her boy-Toy.

-o-

After dinner I trudged up to my room and checked my phone, no texts nothing. I let a tear slip when I realized that it's been over a month or so and he never texted nor called me. I slumped down and brought my knees to my chest, my mind was a mess and I felt trapped. This hell hole was going to kill me, I just knew it. I heard the faint laugher downstairs and i wondered to myself if I was ever going to get outta here. Warped Tour was over and so were my happy times. I clutched my knees tighter to my chest and my breaths became ragged and fast-paced. I knew I was weak for crying like this but I was alone in my room so I didn't care. I've been in this house for a few months and like I said, Andy never texted nor called me, I bet I was just some 'Summer Romance' to him. I kept asking myself why and other things but it only made it worse. I sighed as I remembered my arms being covered in fresh scars from being here, not like anyone cares though right? I jumped as phone beeped and it looked like I had a text from Kellin.

From Kells:
"Yo! Guess who's in town!"

I chuckled as I swiped my screen to text him back.

To Kells:
"I don't know, is it you?"

From Kells:
"Damn right! Tomorrow it's just gonna be me and you!"

My heart skipped a beat as I glanced down at my sleeves. He would probably notice and I would get even more lectured and cause him trouble. Lost in my thoughts he texted me again.

From Kells:
"Andy's here as well..."

"No...not Andy. No! I can't- I-I...."
I whispered to myself.

To Kells:
"I'm not sure if I can hang out, sorry. I've been busy."

Hopefully he'll buy it and leave me alone. Now my mind was an even more mess.

From Kells:
"Doing what?"

Shit...

To Kells:
"My job and stuff."

After I sent it I got a call from him. I was hesitant to answer but I did anyways.

"H-hello?"

The thing is, isn't wasn't Kellin's voice I heard.

"You're taking a day off got that?"

"A-andy?"

"Don't make me lecture you. You're hanging out with us."

"Okay."

My heart sunk as the phone suddenly hung up and after that I received no more texts from them. I was alone again.

-o-

Tomorrow came earlier than I expected and after I straightened up the house I went to get ready. Glancing at my phone I saw it light up with a text.

From Kells:
Meet us at the park!

I sighed and just didn't reply I wasn't looking forward to this I'm not sure why I just wasn't. When I got out of the shower I just put on a baggy long-sleeved shirt and some jeans, I wasn't trying to impress anyone really so why bother? As my steps took me closer and closer to the park I began to feel nervous about seeing them. It was over a month since I did and I didn't want to screw things up again like I usually do. When I saw the park I walked over to the swings and sat down while I swayed my feet. After a few minutes of waiting I almost just got up and went home. Big mistake. Before I got up I was up in the air and screaming, when I looked down I saw a smirking Andy and Kellin. I tried to stop myself but mostly Andy kept pushing me and eventually I started to laugh.
"Stop pushing me you asshole!"
He grabbed the chains and I skidded to a stop. I totally forgot that I was even nervous, until now. My face grew red and I quickly averted my eyes from theirs.
"Guess she's nervous to see us." Kellin said to Andy.
I heard him chuckle and the next thing I knew I was looking into his ocean eyes again. He didn't say anything except I saw him slowly bend down and our lips were then locked.
"Gross! Get a room!" I heard Kellin groan as he watched.
"You're coming with us." Andy whispered into my ear.