Hurry Up and Save Her

(A/n: I have to write so many essays for school! But 500 words isn't a lot to me. Oh yeah, story time. But my inspiration is running low and I still don't think you all like this story.)

Chapter 14

Reader x Andy

~The Next Morning~

Andy's POV:

I didn't sleep good last night, I kept wondering why she ran out. What did I do? I asked the guys but they just shook their head, was it really that bad. When she left a little later all the guys went to bed. It shocked me, since when does Ashely and CC not stay up till 2:00 in the morning? After that, it was just me and Juliet. Me and her were good friends and I'm not sure what happened but we kinda... Kissed.

~Flashback~

Me and her were still up and watching a movie, batman of course, when she started to ask me questions.
"So... Who's that girl?" She asked.

"Oh her name is (Y/n) and I guess you can say we kinda took her in."

"So why doesn't she stay here?"

"Not enough bunks."

"Oh. Uhm Andy?"

"Hm?"

"What... Is she to you?"

The question shocked me, I didn't expect her to even ask that.
"Oh. I guess you can say we're an item."
I felt her shift on the couch and then she was ontop of me.
"Juliet what are-"
That was it. Her lips were on mine and... I kissed back. Seconds passes and we were still lip-locked but it got more passionate. I didn't even hear the door open.
"ANDY," CC yelled, "what the fuck!!!"
Without thinking, I pushed Juliet off of me and she landed with an 'oof' on the couch.
"I can't believe you. What would (Y/n) think!"

"Don't tell her then!"

"Nah fuck it dude. I can't believe you."
Then Jinxx emerged from the bunk area.

"What's going on?" He said, grumpy that he got woken up.

"Andy kissed Juliet!" CC blurted out.
That woke him up.

"You WHAT!?"

"I kissed her okay! So what!"

"You fucked up dude." Jinxx said.
And with that, he pulled out his phone.
"You wouldn't."

"Best to tell her now then never."

"Don't you fucking dare Jinxx!"
I saw him start typing and I tried to get his phone but it didn't work.
"Sent. Have a good night, Cheater."

~End Flashback~

Now I sat in my bunk, just hoping she would text me. I hurt her bad and I know it.

Reader's POV:

I woke up around 10:00am and my body hurt from last night. Legs and arms. Waves of pain just shot through my whole body. On instinct, I checked my phone. A text... From Jinxx, CC, and Andy?

My phone was blown up with "sorry's" from Andy so I assume he was sorry about what he said. Then... I opened Jinxx's.

From Jinxxy:
"Tomorrow Andy has something important to tell you."

From CC:
"Just know that if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here."

What are they talking about, what does Andy have to tell me? I thought to myself. I reluctantly opened Andy's and the first one said...

From Andy<3:
"I'm sorry I kissed Juliet okay! I'm sorry I really am! I know Jinxx already told you but just sorry..."

I dropped my phone and stared at it blankly. He... Kissed her? That was the only thought I had. I lost it. He never loved me he only wanted her. I didn't cry silently this time, the whole bus you could hear me crying uncontrollably.
"(Y/n)!" Kellin said slamming open the door, "what's wrong?!"

I looked at him and then at my phone, he got the message and read it.
"That mother fucker, I'm gonna kill him!"

"P-please n-no don't! Just p-please don't h-hurt him!" I begged.
He threw his arm around my shoulder and tried to calm down my crying, it didn't work.
"We have to go now okay... We perform at 11:00..."
I nodded and he let go of me. I waited for all of them to leave and then the sharp demon returned. I couldn't see what I was doing, my vision was blurring I just knew I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't reply to anyone... My phone was blowing up with texts from everyone. That's when I laid down, and let my eyes close.

Andy's POV:

No reply.
"Why isn't she responding!" I yelled out loud.

"Because you broke her! Broke her more than anyone else!" Jinxx yelled from the other room.

"...I'm going to go check on her." CC mumbled.

"I want to go wit-"

"No!"
And with that he slammed the door shut. Juliet was gone... She had to leave early for a photoshoot. And I just lost the most important person to me. Just what the fuck was I thinking!??

-o-

30 minutes later, CC comes running in, trying to grab a phone.
"Woah dude what's wrong?" Ashely says, easing an eyebrow. I was curious as well but when he talked all our faces grew white.

"I need an ambulance!"

What for? I asked myself.

"No no! There's a girl she's unconscious here! I think she tried-"

I didn't hear anymore, I ran out the bus and towards the SWS one. As I burst into the door to the bunk area tears brimmed my eyes. There she was, just laying there.
"(Y/N)!" I yelled, cradling her in my arms.

"Fuck! No! Don't you dare! Please..."
I held her close and she felt cold to me, her blood stained the floor and my clothes. It all went by so fast, the paramedics coming it and taking her, some trying to hold me back. I didn't want her to go, why would I? When they left I walked slowly back to the bus and everyone was gone. There was a note on the couch.
"Meet us at the hospital. Our shows been cancelled." -Jinxx

I crumbled up the piece of paper and sat down, with my head in my hands. I cried. I didn't know what else to do.
"Go see her." A small voice said.
I looked up and it was Juliet.

"I'm sorry I did that last night, but I'll take you go see her."

"What about your photoshoot."

"I left when I heard the news from Ashley."
She took my hand and made me look at her.
"Come on, you're miserable, let just go see her. I'll explain everything when she wake up."
I nodded and that's when we left.