I Never Stopped Being Yours

(A/n: Three more chapters to go until this Fanfiction is done...sniff.)

Reader x Andy

Chapter 21

Andy's POV:

I pulled her outside the bus, I couldn't believe I didn't think of all this when all of this first started. I'm glad it happened but...what about afterwards. She looked at me with wide eyes like she was expecting me to say something hurtful.
"After... This is over. Where will you go?"

"Wh-what are you talking about."

"Cut the crap. I found out what happened between you and your mom."

"...how...?"

"That doesn't matter!!"
I snapped at her, I saw her flinch at my sudden tone and I tried to calm down. I was just worried about her. I pulled her into an embrace and tried to comfort her.
"I'm sorry. I'm just worried about where you'll go in the next few weeks. And I also heard Vic and Kellin talking about it earlier."

She didn't say anything she just started to cry into my shoulder, rather harshly too.
"Hey, don't cry we'll figure it out. Maybe you can come with me? Tha-"

"No."
She pushed me away from her, the tears still going.
"What?"

"I said no! I'm just going to have to go back to my mother."

"No you do ha-"

"YES I DO! Warped Tour will be over... And so will we."
I watched as she tried to stop herself from shaking to badly. It didn't do anything and that's when she looked at me with her sad eyes and walked away from me in the other direction. My chest hurt from what she said and I didn't like it one bit. I watched as she went out of my sight and that's when I turned and went to my bus as well. My eyes were downcast and Mother Nature decided to be a bitch and make it rain just as I was doing so. Guess she wanted to fit the mood. I opened the bus door soaking wet I may add and trudged back to my bunk. I basically ripped off my shirt and shoes and just laid down. I didn't bother changing my pants I was too tired. All the guys were still out hanging out with fans probably so I was alone. I couldn't help but think about her in this rain, she was going to get sick. I sighed and slowly let myself just fall asleep.

Time skip: End Of Warped Tour
(A/n: sorry for the long skip :c..)

Reader's POV:

I walked out of the bus only to be met by a lot of sad eyes. I tried to smile at then but I couldn't. Andy wasn't there, we haven't even talked at all these few weeks and I was so torn up about it. Everyone knew, I didn't go out most days and I even refused to eat. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I looked up to see Vic smiling at me. I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"I'm gonna miss You. Remember you have my number so you better text me"
I nodded and was pulled into another hug, but this one was more rough. I knew it was Ronnie.
"Anyone gives you trouble up there you tell me, I'll beat their asses for you."
I laughed and just pushed him off of me. When I got through the line of hugs and goodbyes I literally dropped my bags. He was leaning against the bus, staring right at me. I couldn't help it anymore, I fucking ran to him. After I pounced on him, causing both me and him to fall over he chuckled at me.
"Couldn't resist me huh?"

"Sh-shut u-up."
I said in between tears.
"I-im so sorry. I didn't mean what I said I-"
He cut me off by lifting up his head to kiss me, I kissed him back almost immediately. When he helped me up I hugged him.
"We'll see each other soon."

"What?"

"Nothing. Are you still my girl?" He asked me, smirking.

"I never stopped."
As soon as we were about to kiss again the wolf whistles started going and who else was it but CC, Kellin, and Ashley. I laughed at them and me and Andy walked over to them both. They embraced me in another Bone crushing hug and it somehow turned into a group hug. I was going to miss these guys, I just knew it.

-o-

I watched the others as my plane took off and I had to wipe stray tears from falling on my face. I read over the text I sent my mom and it went bad at first but then it got better. I just have to get a job and pay bills, oh goody. I'm basically the maid also, but I'm used to that. I sighed to myself as I tried to prepare my mind for the harsh words they were going to throw at me. Wish me luck.