Just... Me?

(A/n: Woah late update, sorry brochachoes my Wi-Fi got cut off. So I died for a few days. And then Laziness so yeah! And sorry if I got any SWS members wrong because I'm not to familiar with the band. But I do listen to them xD)

Reader x Andy

Chapter 13

Reader's POV:

After we sang, a security guard led us off stage, much to the crowds dislike. But they cheered right back up when they started to play again. I looked back at him and smiled, they always looked so happy when they played in front of their fans. I felt a squeeze on my hand and I tilted my head to look at Andy, that hand-squeezer.
"Do you want to wait here or go back to the bus?" He asked me, smiling.

"Hmm... I guess the bus."
He nodded and I got an idea. I broke the hand connection and made a straight B-line for the BvB bus. I heard a slight gasp from Andy also, but as soon as I took off a whisp of air flew by me. 'Damn those gazelle legs..' I cursed mentally. As I tried to speed up, I found myself actually running past him. Laughing victoriously I kept going at full speed until the bus came into view, big mistake. When I slowed down to try and not run into the bus, Andy the Gazelle flew by me and- oo... Right into the bus.
"Are you okay!" I called to the figure now laying flat on the cement ground. No response.
I ran over to him, breathing heavily and I saw a slight smile with a twist of pain on his face.
"You're an idiot, you should've slowed down."

"I won didn't I?"

"Hmph, yes..."

"It was worth it."
I rolled my eyes and left him on the ground to get up himself. When I opened the door I stuck my tongue out at him as he hoisted himself up. Without thinking I opened the bus door and my eyes caught Ashley and CC on the ground wrestling each other. A smile tugged at my lips and I burst into a fit of laughter. As soon as it escaped my lips, everyone snapped their eyes to meet mine and I stopped.
"Oh sorry..." I mumbled.

"(Y/n) is here!" CC yelled and bear hugged me, so I couldn't breathe.
As everyone stood up and gave only me a group hug I found my bones crushing.
"A-air..." I squeaked out.
In union they apologized and I was led to sit on the couch, in between Ashley and CC once again. I was terrified of being tickled so I tried to scoot away, big mistake. I bumped into Ashley who smirked at me and poked my side again, causing me to jump onto CC who did the same thing. It turned it a poke-a-thon for about five minutes when Andy finally came inside. He was holding his shoulder and rubbing it, must because he fell.
"Yo Andster what's up?" Ashley asked him.

"That heffer right there," pointing to me, "ran me into a bus."
Jinxx almost choked on his drink, causing everyone to laugh and then look at me.
"He's a totally liar! We were racing and Mr. Gazelle over here took it over board and ran into y'all's bus!"

"Y'all's?" CC questioned me, chuckling.
I rolled my eyes.

-o-

After maybe an hour or so of talking a knock was heard on the bus's door. Everyone went silent until Andy went and answered it.
"Juliet!" He yelled enough for everyone to hear, and their eyes casted downwards. I didn't know who this girl was but it seemed the guys didn't enjoy her. When they entered our eyes locked automatically and she smiled. It was such a pretty smile too. Her hair was kinda dirty blonde, but she was beautiful. I felt so small in her presence and I didn't even notice I was staring. I quickly broke my gaze and my eyes glued to the floor.
'W-why was she here? Who is she?' I wondered. Again I toned everyone out and it took Ashley to nudge me in my side.
"Wha-..?"

"You okay?" He whispered into my ear.

"F-fine. But who is she?"

"Old friend of Andy's, don't worry she's nice."

I nodded and hide my hands in my sleeves. I lifted my eyes and she smiled at me again, I couldn't help by shyly smile as well.

"I see there's another girl here, why didn't you introduce me?" She asked Andy, playfully hitting him.

"Oh! Sorry, that's just (Y/n)."

I stiffened and CC noticed. Basically all the guys knew me and him were dating now and they all gave him a glare.
'Just...me...' The thought hit me hard. Tears brimmed my eyelids and i abruptly stood up.
"W-what's wrong?" He asks me.
I didn't answer, it was late anyway and I ran out the bus, slamming the door.
'Just..me. I wasn't anything important to him. Nothing. You're nothing.'

My vision was blurry and it was a miracle I didn't run into anyone or anything. But as the Sleeping With Sirens bus came into view I burst in and ran to my bunk, a river of tears flowing. I heard a slight knock on the door and I didn't even bother to look up.

"Hey what happened?" I recognized the voice, it was Gabe's.

"I-I'm fine."

"No you're not, you came in here crying."

"I d-don't wanna t-talk about it.."
He didn't say anything else, I just heard the bunk squeak and the door close.

-o-

Midnight. I was crying for hours. Everyone was asleep and I sat in my bunk, playing with a sharp demon. I didn't care, I rose my sleeve up and did what had to be done. I don't know how many I did but it rose all the way up to my elbow. I felt relief. I wasn't planing on going out tomorrow anyways. He can just be with Juilet, she seems better than me. With one last falling tear, I finally went to sleep.

Those things you say.
Those things you do.
They made me think.
That I actually had a chance with you.