A Song to Make it Better

(A/n: Can I be picky and ask for 4 comments? No? Okay...)

Reader x Andy

Chapter 16

Andy's POV:

"She's back dude, what are you gonna do?" Jinxx asked me while we were getting ready and applying a bit or warpaint. "Don't ask me, I don't even know."

"Well was all that shit an accident or no? Shouldn't you talk to her."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Don't tell me what to do, I got this."
He stood up and sighed.
"Whatever you say..."
I sighed as well and my phone lit up, signaling that I had a text.

From Kellin:
"Make it up to her. She's going to be with us when we perform, try not to pressure her..."

Oh yeah, me and him have been planing. When I fist approached him, he tried to kill me but that's understandable. Since we settled it, we've planed something special to get her to forgive me. I felt bad for what I did, and I regret it. I was honestly being stupid not to mention... She's the one I love not Juliet. From what Kellin has told me she's already forgave her and they've actually been somewhat of friends, believe it or not.

To Kellin:
When does the band go on exactly?

I looked at the clock, it was about 9:00 in the morning, they wouldn't preform till later. Ours on the other hand was usually 10-11 in the morning which kinda sucked.

From Kellin:
2:00pm sharp

I sighed and grabbed a leather jacket, I just hope this works I thought to myself.

-o-

It was 1:30 now and I saw her beside Kellin looking nervous as I've ever seen her before. Probably nervous about seeing me I said to myself and I ran my fingers through my hair. I sighed and started to walk towards them, I knew she saw me because she hid behind a speaker behind her. I didn't know she didn't want to see me that bad, I must've really hurt her. As I walked up to Kellin I saw him smile a little and then glance over at (Y/n), the plan was about to begin and I was actually nervous.

-o-

I stayed and watched their set but in the middle of it, there was a surprise.
"Hey what do you say we get my friend out here?" He said into the Mic, breathing heavily. The crowd cheered and he jogged over and grabbed her by her forearms. She struggled to not go out there and she even gave me a pleading help look. I wanted to but I couldn't, she needed to go out there. As he handed her a microphone I turned on the wireless one I had laying beside me.
"Sing the song (Y/n)." Kellin basically demanded.
She stood quietly and the song started to slowly play, it was the opening notes of 'Sorry' by Sleeping With Sirens.
I saw her glance at me and I just looked down, I couldn't let her know I was behind this.

"I've been thinking lately, about you and me..." She started.

"And all the questions left unanswered, how it all could be."
I interjected, causing her head to jerk up to me, her eyes starting to water. She looked at me and smiled softly.

"And I hope you know, You never left my head, And if I ever let you down,
I'm sorry."

The last part of the song ended and I gently kissed her.
"I'm sorry, forgive me?"
I heard her sniffle and felt her nod into my shoulder. That's when I hugged her and the crowd automatically said 'aw'.
I grabbed her hand and before she walked off stage with me, she smiled at Kellin. As we walked back to the BVB bus I went back into my bunk so no one could hear us talking. Well it wasn't really talking, mostly her clinging to me and crying, I held her close to me and just waited until she was okay to talk.
"W-Why?" She asked me, "why did you do it, I-I felt so alone, like I-I was nothing." Her words were slurring and I could tell she was going to cry even more.
"I know, I'm sorry.."

"You don't get it! I wanted to die!!"
Her grip tightened on my shirt and I couldn't do anything but let her cry.

-o-

Later I woke up around midnight. 'Did I fall asleep?' I asked myself, when i tied to get up I couldn't. I looked to my left to see a a sleeping (Y/n) clinging to me. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead gently. That's when I laid back down and went back to sleep. Everything was okay, she's mine again and that's how it was gonna stay.