Bonfire

(A/n: I got A LOT more positivity on this story than i pictured so here's chapter ten! Also, there is a lot and I do mean A LOT of scene changes. It's the little -o- to indicate that.)

Reader X Andy

Chapter Ten

Time: 10:00am

Reader's POV:

I was pulled around everywhere by Ronnie and my wrist kinda hurt to be honest. Luckily, he didn't see anything he just pulled me around like a rag-doll. It was nice of him to show me around and even introduce me to his band, at least I know a bit more people and I felt a little more at ease surrounded by all the band members. Now I was doing what I did earlier, walking around aimlessly. My mind somehow kept drifting back to Andy no matter how I tried to think of something else. 'Stop thinking of him and his... Wondrous blue eyes, his perfect smile his- ugh just no!' I gripped my head and almost pulled out my hair if I could. Someone gripped my upper arm and I turned around, it was him, Andy. His eyes told me a story of confusion but he smiled. No he's not doing what I do, I won't allow it!

"What's wrong." I simply ask him, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Ha! Nothing is wrong Can I not bother you?"

"You're lying."

He hung his head a bit.

"Yeah I know, I'll tell you about it later okay."

"When is later."

"Tonight after all the sets are done there is gonna be a bonfire, that's when."

A bonfire! I haven't been to one of those in years! I wasn't thinking so I hugged him.

"Okay! I guess I'll see you there. Oh! What time is your set today?"

He smirked.

"Why you gonna watch my sexy ass sing?"

"It's not all about you being sexy! Maybe I like your band!"

'Oh shit.' I thought. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and blushed madly, fuck! He seemed surprised too, but he just laughed and ruffled my hair.

"It's at noon, see ya' there." He said walking off and waving.

-o-

It was close to 11:50am and I was already sitting on a speaker backstage ready for the Black Veil Brides to play today. I smiled really big, the whole ten minutes I had to wait. When I saw the guys I waved and they smiled at me.

"What song do you request?" Ashley asked me, a smirk plastered on his face. I glanced at Andy who had a death glare focused on him and I giggled.

"What about... I Am Bulletproof?"

"Perfect." Ashley smiled and ran up on stage, waving at the screaming crowd. They all waved at me and then Andy began to sing the song I picked. I really couldn't help but sing along to it, well I hummed it. Someone banged the speaker next to me and I jumped about ten feet, i almost glared at them when I saw it was Vic again.

"You scared me! Don't do that!"

"Lucky it wasn't Kellin, he would've done worse."

"Yeah that's true..."

-o-

Throughout the whole entire set me and Vic talked and he kept me company, which was very sweet of him. Now the conversation stopped and he looked at me really seriously.

"You do know Andy likes you right? I mean it's so obvious..."

My face quickly turned red.

"Y-you're lying h-he doesn't like someone like m-me."

"Sure sure, whatever you say. Oh here comes Austin."

I snapped my head towards him.

"Like Austin from Of Mice and Men Austin, or someone else."

He smirked.

"The first one, nervous to meet him."

"Hide me."

I squeaked.

I tried my best to hop off the speaker and walk away but before I could even move I heard him and Vic talking. I wanted to be invisible because this was the person that helped me most... I just seemed to freeze up when I was near him. He turned towards me and smiled.

"Well hey there. Lemme ask you a question."

"Oh lord..." Vic said, an exasperated groan coming afterwards.

"How much does a polar bear weigh?" Austin asked me.

"E-enough to break the i-ice..." I said, hiding in my sleeves so he wouldn't see my red-colored cheeks.

"Ah-ha! Yeah! So what's your name?"

I looked at Vic, and he nodded. Worst mistake ever.

"This is (Y/n) she's too shy to talk to you because your her idol."

"Not true!" I suddenly blurted out and then covered my mouth again. He laughed at me.

"No need to be shy. Just act yourself."

"Don't say that now, she's a bit crazy."

I turned my head to see Andy standing behind us, sweating from running around on stage too much. He hugged me and I tried to pry him off of me.

"Ew ew ew! Andy cooties! Get him off! I'm gonna die!"

He chuckled and finally let me go, I glared at him in return.

"You're such an ass...." I mumbled, soft enough to where Vic and Austin chuckled.

"Oh yeah, Andy, you coming to the bonfire?" Austin asked him.

"Hell yeah! This little heffer beside me is also."

"And if I refuse?"

"I'll carry you."

"Point taken..."

-o-

Andy's POV:

It was about 8:30 now and (like I promised) i had to carry her all the way to the Bonfire. She still hit and kicked me but it didn't phase me at all, eventually she stopped and huffed. When I put her down she actually obeyed and sat in the chair beside me. I smiled at her. When everyone stared to pass around marshmallows she took about ten of them and I just looked at her.

"Damn, do you really need that many?"

"Yes! I do."

I reached over and grabbed more than half of them and she gasped.

"No! My masrhies!"

I almost choked on one of them when she said that word.

"M-masrhies?"

"You ate them you ass!"

She threw the rest at me and I grabbed a whole bag and raised an eyebrow at her.

"What am I?"

"A...very nice man."

"Wrong answer."

-o-

After she cleaned up all the marshmallows all over her and in her hair we stood outside the bus. Now everyone was asleep since they got drunk at the bonfire. My stomach was getting cold and I really couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey, (Y/n)..."

"Hm? What is it?"

I turned towards her, and she looked at me.

"Look, I like you okay..."

She was shocked for a moment and smiled at me.

"You're such an idiot."

"W-what?"

"I said you're an idiot... But I like you too."

Now it was my turn to smile. I hugged her and whispered into her ear,

"Good."