Tensions Between Friends

(A/n: With me also doing another new fanfiction I shall try to have a new chapter up for this one each Friday. Hey look, it's Friday! BTW this chapter is really rushed sorry. Next one will be better,I promise.)

Reader x Andy

Reader's POV:

The next morning I woke up and I felt really warm, so warm that I didn't even want to get out of bed. It felt good and on instinct I moved closer to the warmth, that's when I felt something tighten around my waist and I slowly opened my eyes. I only saw a bare chest and a blush started to creep onto my face. When looked upwards I saw a sleeping Andy. His hair laying sloppily on his face, strands covering the pillow as well, it was cute. I realized that he was my source of warmth and he also had his arms around my waist, I smiled. I just couldn't help from holding back a giggle as well. 'Now I really don't want to get up.' I thought to myself as I tried to fall back asleep. I sighed quietly as my eyelids closed slowly. Just as I was half asleep a loud bang enacted from the front of the bus, causing me to fully wake up. I cursed who ever did it in my head many times. Sadly, it seemed to wake Andy up as well since my warmth faded and I felt him get out of bed. "God dammit CC! You're trying to cook pancakes not a full course meal!!" I heard Ashley say from the main part of the bus. I decided it was time for me to get up as well, so I walked in and saw a huge pancake batter mess basically everywhere. My hand made contact with my forehead as I pushed CC out of the kitchen and started to try and clean everything up.

"I can clean if you want (Y/n)..." CC said, rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

I shook my head no while I got out a new bowl to mix up some new batter, sometimes I don't know how they lived without me helping them.

A few minutes later everyone sat around with a plate of pancakes well, almost everyone. Andy was no where to be seen and I was starting to worry. 'What if he's out with another girl...' I thought to myself unware of the guys staring at me.

"You okay?" Jake asked me, raised an eyebrow.

I fake laughed and smiled at him.

"Yeah! I'm just still a little tired, I think a good walk outside will help."

I excused myself and threw on a long sleeve shirt with some random skinny jeans and shoes. I wanted to find him to reassure myself he wasn't cheating on me again with someone. If he was, I'd make sure that I wasn't here anymore, I just couldn't take it at my emotional state right now, he knew that! I ran right passed Austin and Ronnie so fast I didn't notice them trying to catch my attention. Before I knew it, someone grabbed my arm and spun me to face them. Thank god it was Andy.

"Whoa there. Where you off to in such a hurry?"

"I-I....looking for you I suppose."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Come with me I got something planned for us."

"But you have to preform."

"I know, my surprise is at night. I'm telling you now for suspense."

I faked a gasp and hit his arm.

"How dare you leave a lady in wonder!"

He laughed again and pulled me in for a hug.

"I know why you were looking for me," He whispered into my ear, "I wouldn't ever risk losing you again."

"Really?"

He smiled at me.

"Really really."

I smiled this time and I stood on my tip toes to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"That all I get?"

I pushed him away playfully.

"Damn right."

I saw him smirk and he tried to grab me but I turned and ran for it. But, those damn legs he has just lets him run faster than me which sucks. So he eventually grabbed me and spun me around.

"Gotcha."

I laughed and so did he, but that's when I saw two figures approaching. Austin and Ronnie. I broke the grip Andy had on me and ran to hug both of them, I missed them so much, I noticed the tension between Austin and Andy and frowned. 'Guess he still doesn't trust him after what I did...' I thought as Ronnie hugged me tighter than expected. So in return I hugged him tight also and it really didn't work due to my lack of air. Before I suffocated he let me go and laughed a bit, so did I but we shushed when we saw the looks Andy and Austin were giving each other.

"Biersack."

"Carlile."

I frowned and put my hand on Austin's shoulder, trying to get him to forgive Andy was going to be a bitch. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Tell me if he hurts you again..."He told me, a small smile on his lips.

I nodded and waved bye to both of them. As me and him walked there was a tension in the air until Andy tried to break it. Not a good idea.

"What's his fucking problem?"

"He just doesn't want me getting hurt...."

"But I won't hurt you."

I flinched when he said that and he noticed, which caused the rest of the walk to be silent.

'I hope everything will eventually be alright..' I thought.