He loves Me, He Loves Me Not

(A/n: 1717 words! Holy crap! Anyways, I do wish to say thanks for staying with this story to almost the end. Cause I still have to write the epilogue. I'll try and make this chapter kinda long to make up for my absence. I hope you enjoy! But sorry if the ending is really cliché...)

Reader x Andy

Final Chapter

Reader's POV:

I stared up at him, my eye wide with shock. Did he just ask me to come with him? After he hasn't talked to me in months he expects me to just follow him around like a fangirl? My rage was boiling and I stood up quickly, causing Andy to stand up abruptly. He looked at me confused and I couldn't help but glare daggers and this boy. After everything he decides to just waltz in here and not even say sorry.
"W-what's wrong?" He asks me, at this point even Kellin was looking at me weirdly. I felt him put a hand on my shoulder and I pushed it off. He wasn't going to win this time.
"After all this time..." I said, now looking at the ground, my hands clenched into fist, "you don't bother to text or call and you expect me... To just leave with you like that?" I ask, a bit of hurt in my voice. His eyebrows were furrowed and I could tell that I was probably getting on his nerves.
"You don't think I was busy as well?" He asks me. Kellin tried to calm him down but judging by his face it was too late.
"What if I was doing something?! What if I was out busting my ass for shows every night? Huh! What about me?"
I just looked at him, my angry eyes never faltering.
"I come up here to get you on my days off and you do this? Come on you've got to be kidding me! I save you fro-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at him.

"You...don't talk to me like I'm a child. I've been through shit you can't even think to comprehend so don't even go there. Oh and Romeo? If you think I'm going back with you you're sadly mistaken!!"
I turned on my heel and at first walked away from the park, then as I felt tears I ran. Ran away from Kellin. Ran away from Andy, and my only chance of real happiness.

-o-

I opened the door and saw that everyone was on the couch watching a movie. One thing I didn't expect was for my mother to smile at me.
"You wanna watch with us?"
I inwardly pinched myself, this had to be a dream!
"U-uhm no thanks. I'll be in my room. If you Uhm need me."

"Okay honey."
My eyes grew wide at that word she never called me that, just what was going on? I shut my door and sat down on my bed there was way to much to think about tonight. Besides, what if they were just toying with me? I shook my head and tried to occupy myself with one of the many empty sketchbooks I had. I was never really good at drawing but I just needed to do something so I don't get bored and decide to ahem 'think'. The hours passed by and my phone buzzed multiple times, but I was too involved in my drawing to actually acknowledged the texts. When I finished I smiled, the drawing actually looked nice and after all the effort and erasing lines I was proud of it. The drawing was of a girl and boy, it looked as if they were about to kiss and they both looked... So happy. I had to mark certain words out but oh well. At the bottom was the same girl but smaller, blushing with a big smile on her face. Almost as if she were picturing the moment between the two. (Picture is in the thingy and yes I actually drew that myself.) I sighed and checked my phone finally and my mood instantly worsened. Texts and missed calls from basically everyone. Austin, Kellin, Vic and Andy. My heart panged harshly against my chest and I felt the tears form. I wiped them away and laid my head down on my pillow, tonight just wasn't my night. Yes my mother was nice to me for once why I'll never know, but tomorrow it'll all be the same. I put my phone on charge and slowly closed my eyes and I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow to be honest.

-o-

My alarm clock was going off and i groggily tried to shut it off. I finally read all the texts and I wasn't surprised.