When Ex's Attack!

(A/n: Uhm yeah. At the end of the chapter is a language warning. So have fuuun~)

Reader x Andy Biersack

Chapter Six

No One's POV:

The time was around 1:00 in the afternoon and the two friends were still out together, mostly goofing off. The older one, Andy, had an ice cream in hand while the petite girl already finished hers. The park they were in was mostly deserted even if it was a Sunday afternoon. As they sat there, in silence, the few child giggles filled the park. A small smile appeared on Andy's face as he jabbed the person beside him in the side with his elbow.

"Ow! Wh-what was that for Andy!" She said, rubbing her side.

"Because sitting here is boring, come on let's go!"

As he stood up and stretched, he grabbed her hand and ran to the park. As she struggled to keep up with the taller male, she knew where he was going. She smiled brightly. He let go of her hand and gestured to the swing set behind him.

"Shall we?" He asked, a slight tone in his voice. She giggled and happily accepted the small swing. Kicking her feet lightly she started to pick up some height.

"Are you not going to also?" She asked, cocking her head to side.

Reader's POV:

I watched him as he sat down next to me, I was surprised that he didn't get stopped by fans while we were walking around, guess he wasn't as popular as I thought. As I sat on the swing it still baffled me how me and him became somewhat of friends. Usually I would turn people away... I didn't want to get hurt again. But this was Andy Biersack, lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Just how in the world can he be friends with an ordinary girl like me. Feeling a slight nudge at my arm I looked up, and saw his blue eyes looking at me with concern.

"You okay," he asked me, "you kinda spaced out for five minutes."

I nervously giggled.

"I do that. Just deep in thought."

"Well don't think to much, I don't want you feeling like that again."

He looked down at my sleeve-covered arm. Honestly, I felt like utter shit that he saw, but it still confused me how he said he cared. I didn't think anyone did... I knew he said he did in the BryanStarz interviews but that was them, not real life.

"Don't worry," I said smiling at him, "I won't."

He laughed and got up from his swing, and a clear smirk plastered on his face.

'Oh no... What's he planing?' I asked myself, raising an eyebrow at him. My eyes widened when I was suddenly pushed from behind, very highly if I may add that.

"Andy no! Stop!"

"Make me."

"I could if you would stop pushing me!!"

"Not a chance."

I cursed more at him, but that only influenced him to push me more.

"I can swing on my own dammit!"

"Not while I'm here."

After a while I gave up fighting and he got bored pushing me. As I dug my heels into the mulch to try and stop myself I saw a familiar figure approach us. I froze. I felt like running, running far away from him. I started to back up but I felt a firm grip on my arm.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong!" Andy shouted at me.

"N-No...s-stay away from me!"

I saw his head lift up to see who was there, he also froze but didn't loosen his grip on me.

"Hey Babe."

There he stood... My Ex-boyfriend.

His brown eyes boared into nine and I started to temble immesnly. No no no no no!!! I kept thinking to myself. The memories that I thought were long gone started to flash in my mind. The times when we both smiled, when he told me he loved me and I didnt hesitate to tell him back. But the one that made tears sting my eyes was how it all ended. Yes, I knew people loved my sister more... They always told me that... But seeing my own boyfriend use me to get to her, that hurt. It hurt real bad. I still remeber her smirk and his lust-filled eyes when he looked at her, but it changing to disdain when he saw me. My hands gripped the chain's tighter and I saw that same smirk.

Andy's POV:

I enjoyed messing with her, her laugh was legit like music to me. She deserved to laugh and I was determined to make her happy again! The silence filled between us yet again and out of the corner of my eye I saw her tense. I looked towards her and she was trembling.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong!" I yelled at her, my hand gripping her forearm tightly.

"N-No! Stay away from me..." She said almost screeching at whatever it was. I turned my head to see a teen boy with shaggy brown hair and a mean look in his eyes. I glared at him and stood up. Unconsciously, I stood in front of her and I scowled at him even more. I knew his intent was to hurt her and I wasn't letting that happen. Avoiding a fight I helped her up to her feet and tried to walk away from him. It didn't work.

"What are you her bodyguard?" I heard him shout at me, a clear venom in his voice. We just kept walking and she calmed down a bit.

"He's not gonna leave us alone Andy.." She whispered, "I'm sorry I got you into this. I-I didn't mean to."

"It's fine."

If I spoke any more I would've just gotten angry. What did he do to her to make her act like this in front of him? The thought made my blood boil but I kept it semi-undercontrol. The walk became shorter as we tried to leave the park but there he was again, smirking. As he stepped closer I grabbed her and pulled her behind me. The look in his eyes told me he was pissed beyond belief, and that.... He wanted to toy with her.

"Have fun with this bitch, hope you like a girl who cuts herself." He said, clearly directed toward me. My eyes glanced down and she was trembling again.

"She's not a bitch. I only see one and that's you so fuck off."

He eyelid twitched.

"You tryin' to pick a fight?!"

"No just simply stating facts."

He tried to swing at me but I grabbed his fist and twisted it behind his back.

"If you don't leave her alone, I swear I'll kill you."

I let go and he stumbled onto the concrete. Walking away from that asshole, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she relaxed. I stopped walking when I heard his voice yelling at us from afar.

"Man! Look how utterly worthless you've become! It sure is sad to see you like this! Hahaha!"

I turned to see he has a crazed look in His eyes but they soon turned serious,

"You're sister was way better, thanks for letting me get to know her." he smirked and I couldn't help myself anymore. I saw the tears stream outta her eyes and so I ran up and punched him dead in the face. I walked away and put my arm back around her, "lets go (Y/n.)." I said to her.

She was safe, as long as she was with me.