Best Day Ever

(A/n: Sorry for the many POV switches.)

Reader x Andy Beirsack

Chapter Three

Andy's POV:

It was nearing three o' clock and everyone just sat around talking. (Y/n) got out of her shy stage and she was actually a pretty cool girl. I noticed she frequently glanced over at me but I only caught her a few times and that led to her blushing. Honestly, I didn't talk much. Kellin and Vic were more than enough entertainment for everyone.

As the clock dinged at 3:30 I stood up.

"A-Andy? Where are you going?" She asked, a hint or worry in her voice. I didn't hesitate to grab her hand and pull her threw the tour bus.

"It's okay go on and take her! We didn't want her anyways!" I heard Vic yell faintly at me, I chuckled lightly.

"A-Andy! Where are we going!"

"To my bus, I have to prepare for our set in an hour."

"Why am I-I coming along?"

"Cause I'm bored and I want you to."

No more was said after that, and I causally pulled her along to the black tour bus. Carefully I opened the door and I had to pull her inside, due to her not wanting to go. I looked and there sat Ashley on the couch, applying his war paint.

"Where are the others?" I ask.

"Everyone is getting re- who's the girl?"

I glanced at her and she hid behind me a bit, man she is really shy. I stepped away and lightly pushed her forward.

"A-ah hello, I-I'm (Y-Y/n)" she spoke, stuttering at almost every word. I laughed at her.

"No need to be shy!" Ashley said to her, "anyway, why is she here?"

"Tell him the story." I elbowed her in the ribs, causing her to glare at me, I just smiled at her.

"W-well you see. This is my first time here..and I...kinda... Got lost an-"

"How do you get lost?" Ashley blurted in.

"I'm... Not sure. But luckily Kellin, found me and now I'm here."

He laughed at her and motioned for her to sit next to him.

Reader's POV:

'Damn you Andy...' I thought to myself the whole time I was in the bus. Here they were though, all my heroes. Well two of them, I wonder where Jinxx and them are. As I told Ashley the story, he laughed at how I got lost. I puffed my cheeks out a little. 'Jeez I know it's probably hard to get lost here but dammit I did!' was the only thing I thought really. As I snapped back into reality I saw him and Andy staring at me weirdly.

"W-what??" I asked them, flinching a bit.

"Aren't you gonna sit down?" Andy asked. I nodded and Ashley patted the seat next to him, so I took him up on his offer. I'll be honest I didn't talk much, I felt... Constricted. If that's even the word for it, but as the time ticked by one by one the rest of the band came out. As usual, the last was CC and I had to introduce myself to... Almost everyone. When Jinxx came out Ashley put his arm around my shoulder and announced that I was here, I instantly felt the heat in my face. "Woah now! Who's she?" CC asked basically everyone.

"Hi there, I'm (Y/n). Long story short it's my first time here and I kinda sorta got lost."

He chuckled at me, as the rest of the band. I pulled out my phone and frowned a bit, it was 4:15pm, I had to leave around 5:00pm. Before anyone could notice I tried to socialize, and it worked! So far everyone was nice to me and actually making me laugh. I heard an alarm and Jinxx stood up from the couch, "Well, come on guys. It's time for our set."