Sleepover!

(A/n: late update. I know. But yeah, I've been feeling things so don't get to mad. And I'm too lazy to go and change everything to summer because I know that's when Warped is sorry!)

Reader x Andy Biersack

Chapter Seven

Reader's POV:

I felt kinda awkward around Andy since that incident happened. His arm was securely around my shoulder and I'll admit I felt safe. I kept my head down most of the walk home and I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my head.

"It's not your fault." He quickly said, trying to reassure me.

"He was my ex-boyfriend. So It kinda is."

"Doesn't matter, it's still not your fault."

I nodded and kept looking down.

When we got to my front porch step I could hear the faint yelling, mother and father must be fighting again. His arm retracted and he turned me around so that I was facing him. "Maybe... You should stay with me." He offered.

"No I-"

"Wait no... You are coming with me okay? I don't want you hurting yourself again because of them."

I felt tears in my eyes but I blinked them away. I knew I wouldn't win this fight with him so I nodded. I felt a squeeze on my hand and i saw mine was interlocked with his, my face started to heat up and I continued to look away.

"A-alright... Lead the way." I said, trying not to stutter much. The walk was short and I really didn't notice that the place was so close to my house. It puzzled me to no extent on why my mother drove me there when I could've walked...

Upon arriving I saw the many band members walking around and socializing with one another, I stayed close to Andy to try and not been seen. But that wasn't the case.

"ANDY!" I heard someone yell in a high-pitched voice, I already knew who it was. I mentally face palmed myself upon the arrival of Kellin Quinn jumping on his back like a monkey.

"Dude! Where have you been! You missed all the fun today."

"I've been...Hmph...busy." Andy said, flinging him off of his back. I moved a bit and I saw Kellin's eyes dart to me and then a smirk appeared.

"Oh I see how it is! You go see (Y/n) without me! The nerve!"

Andy rolled his eyes.

"Can I-"

"No. You cannot." Andy interrupted.

"Party pooper..." I heard Kellin mumble under his breath. I couldn't help but giggle a bit and that earned me a smile from him. As he walked away I waved slightly and when I turned I couldn't find Andy. I stood there shocked, not really knowing what to do when I heard his voice.

"Over here!"

I rapidly jogged by his side and he laughed.

"There just bands members, most of them don't bite."

"Most? Which ones do?"

"Can't say I know. But I do know CC tends to bite when he's drunk."

I laughed at him and smiled. I really didn't know how this was going to plan out but I was ready for it. That's when it hit me, tomorrow was Monday and school...

"Andy tomorrow's-"

"I know I know. I figured you can take a day off from that place."

"Won't you be leaving tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah... Well just have to improvise."

"Maybe I should just go back home..." I said glumly, again lowering my head.

"Too late now, there's the bus."

Before I could make up and excuse to go home he grabbed my hand and practically dragged me while he ran with his gazelle legs to the bus.

When I entered all eyes were on us and I heard him laugh nervously.

"Who's this?" Jake asked, he looked like he was almost inspecting me.

"A friend." Andy answered.

"Why is she here?" Jinxx said, raising an eyebrow also looking me over.

I saw Ashley smirk and he eyes were legit all over me. I blushed nervously and I Almaty swore I heard Andy growl under his breath.

"Well if she's staying she can sleep with me." Ashely said, trying to be seductive.

"I-" I tried to say.

"Ash, do you ever not think about sex?" Jinxx asked.

"Sometimes. But not all the time."

"Woah dude I'm hungry can we get pizza?" Jake said to everyone, they all glared at him. Guess that's a no.

Andy leaned towards me and whispered into my ear.

"See you're fine. You'll get along with them. Now follow me."

Again he took my hand and led me to the bunk where we stopped at a top one which was surprisingly clean. I just stood there as he pulled out a bag and started to dig through it, I cocked my head to the side due to confusion on just what the hell he was doing.

Before I could ask anything he smiled at me and handed me a really big shirt, another one of his.

"Go put this on, it's your pjs for tonight." He smiled at my faint pink covering my cheeks and I thanked him and walked to find the bathroom in this bus. When I emerged from the tiny bathroom I looked myself over in the camera of my phone. The shirt went down to about the middle of my thighs and I mentally thanked myself for being kinda short and for the long sleeves. As I entered the main part of the bus everyone looked at me wide-eyed, including Andy who blushed a bit.

"U-uh...hello?" I said, waving shyly.

They didn't answer until I felt an arm around my waist, I looked up and it was Ashley. I glanced over to Andy who was a deadly look in his eyes.

"Damn girl! Nice shirt!"

I laughed when I realized he wasn't trying to flirt with me. My eyes met with Andy and I smiled at him, I saw him relax almost instantly. Ashley led me over to where him and CC were sitting and I was right in the middle. I felt small compared to them but that was okay. After minutes of slight conversation I felt a nudge at my side and I jumped on instinct.

'Oh shit...' I thought.

CC raised his eyebrows on me then he smiled.

"Ticklish?"

"A bit."

As he jabbed my side again I tried to move away from him, only to be poked in my other side by Ashley.

'Help!' I mouth to Andy but he just laughed. Before I knew it I was on the ground laughing until they finally stopped tickling me. I pouted for a while until I fell asleep on the couch.