Lost Again?

(A/n: I know I'm late. Shush.)

Reader x Andy

Chapter 19

Kellin's POV:

I didn't get much sleep last night, only because Vic and Austin kept me awake by blowing up my phone with messages. Apparently everyone has gone girl crazy except for me and Andy. He already has (Y/n) so they are happy together. But everyone else was actually finding girls of their own. Rumor has it that even Ashley Purdy even found him one. I didn't know for sure, I only know that Vic and Austin are swooning over the same girl which isn't so fun for me. They were arguing over who would get her, I tried to suggest asking her who she liked but that only got me caps locked on by Vic. I shook my head to try and ease the thoughts when I saw (Y/n) get up from her bunk. "You're up early for someone who came back around midnight." I said to her. She shrugged and then came and sat over by me.

"I know. But what's all this girl drama about?"

"Vic and Austin like the same girl and I'm in the middle."

"Aww. Are you sad that Kellc is over now?"

"Shut up!"

I pushed her shoulder which caused her to laugh at me but then her face went serious.

"I'll go talk to them."

I didn't stop her I was to tired to really. As I watched her walk out the door I just knew this wasn't going to end well.

Andy's POV:

Thumping. Just thumping was all I heard. It was giving me a headache so I decided to tell the guys to shut the hell up and let me sleep. When I went got out of bed my eyes only saw Ashley staring at his phone smiling like an idiot. 'Did he... find a girl?' I asked myself as I sat beside him. He quickly put his phone away and I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows at him. He pushed me rather roughly and I laughed at him. "Oh shut the fuck up." He grumbled.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

With a sigh of defeat he told me the story.

"As usual, me and CC went out drinking and I'm not sure how it happened but we ran into some fans who were older than the usual 15-16 girls. She was 19 and her hair was an amazing shade of both black and purple. I mean the purple was in her bangs but she still looked... wow."

"Alright Romeo you're going to make me sick with this lovey-dovey talk."

"Don't act like you and (Y/n) don't do it as well!"

I chuckled at him mostly because his face was becoming a bright shade of pink. Ah soon enough everyone of us will have a girl. What made my stomach grow cold was the thought of having to stop our music career for them. I mean what if (Y/n) gets pregnant!? I shook my head slightly only to open my eyes to see Jake, Jinxx, CC and Ashley staring at me. I just looked at them back and weirdly enough we all erupted into a fit of laugher.

"Woah," I said, "when did you two come in here?"

"While you were daydreaming 'Romeo'."

I rolled my eyes and that's when I heard my phone beep on the other room. I sighed as I had to walk and go get it, turns out it was Kellin.

From Kellin:

(Y/n) says hi and that she won't be able to see you today. She's doing things for me. Ha! I stole your girl.

My eye twitched at the last part and I made a mental note to get back at him somehow. Nevertheless I did wonder what she was doing but, I trust her so I let her be.

To Kellin:

Alright tell her I hope it goes well with whatever she's doing. And oh you stole my girl? Do I need to remind you that Kellic is dead now cause Vic has a girl. Heh have fun dude.

I didn't get a reply after that, and I felt victorious because I fucking won. As I threw my phone on the bunk another crashing sound was heard. I rubbed my forehead because I bet CC tried to cook again. When I went into the main part of the bus I saw just that. Dishes everywhere and CC sitting in the middle of them. Everyone else was laughing their asses off, I on the other hand took a picutre. "You're all assholes!" CC yelled at us while trying to contain his laughter.

"Yeah we noticed." Ashley said while checking his phone again.

CC eventually got up and I could've sworn I heard him mumble 'Smartass' as he walked by Ashley.

Reader's POV:

It really freaking sucks when you're at Warped Tour and you're trying to find certain band members and you can't because this place is to damn big. I got lost again and I really had no idea where the hell I was at. I just know that there's a fence and people looking at me weirdly. I shyly waved at them and they waved back, yay nice people. When I walked over to the fence a girl with long brown hair wearing some shorts and an All Time Low shirt saw me. She raised an eyebrow and I just kinda motioned her to come here

"Yes?" She said.

"Uhm. I'm going to sound like an idiot but where are we right now. I know Warped Tour but I'm lost."

She giggled at me and pulled out her map she got. She pointed a finger at where we were and I smiled at her.

"Thank you! I owe you one!"

I said as I started to run in the other direction to the busses. She waved back at me and I think she smiled. Wow, people here were really nice.

I got back to the busses, mostly out of breath only to see Kellin walking towards me. "Sup, short stack? How'd it go."

"Fuck you," i panted "dude. And I don't know I got fucking lost again."

That's when he laughed and I slapped him upside the head. "Just for that Im not going to talk to Vic and Austin."

"What no! Please!"

I stood up, despite me being out of breath and I stomped away. I inwardly smirked as I kept hearing him call my name.

"Ah revenge."