Christmas eve special

(This has nothing to do with the story unlike my other specials)

So let me paint you the picture you and our favorite boom boom boi where stuck alone together alone in the dorms since everyone else ha gone home for wInTeR bReAk y'all decided to stay because you guys where a different breed 😝😭🥳😁🐝😡😡🥶🤯

So we gots 2 horny teenagers

Not adults

No nobody

In dorms

What will happen.....

Nothing bitch this is a Christians server  got to keep it PG also it's not like y'all are together are you crazy you and bakugo pft a girl can dream huh.

Now you where bored out of your mind in your dorm the Wi-Fi wasn't working your phone had BROKEN because you're a dumb bitch and you had dropped it not even a MONTH after you got it so you decided to go to the kitchen.

And there was the ball of anger bakugo

Yn: oh hey bakugo whats up babes

Bakugo: WHO SAID YOU COUL CALL ME THAT

Yn: geez bakugo where's your Christmas spirit huh?

Bakugo: you can go suck a dick

Yn: hmmmm how about your dick

Bakugo: -i

Yn: you're blushing~

Bakugo: s-shut up dumb ass

Yn: hmmm hey tomorrow's Christmas right how about we make Christmas cookies!

Bakugo: you can so that by yourself Im going to bed

Yn: but Baku you know I can't cook for shit I need your help please please please with a cheery on top

Bakugo: .....You are so fucking annoying

Yn: yeah yeah now LETS MAKE COOKIES FOR SANTAAAAA

Time skip

Bakugo: dumb ass you got icing all over your face

Yn: oh really

You tried to get the icing off your face but ended up smudging it all over making it worse

Bakugo: you dumb ass let me do it

He took a paper towel and wiped your cheek. You where giggling like a manic while also admiring his facial features. He looked so cute trying to concentrate while scolding you ugh and how he stuck out his younger just....

Watching this man should be illegal

You suddenly stopped giggling realizing how close you two where. Your cheeks turned cherry red your eyes went wide and you looked the other way. Boom boom boi was confused by your sudden action until he realized the position you guys where in as well and suddenly he had the same reaction.

Neither of you pulled away though your body didn't let you.

He was admiring you...how you looked so pretty and shit under the light of the dorms kitchen I mean yes you looked a mess but at the same time so...ethereal.

You shifted your gaze to match his eyes making eye contact for a few minutes until something dropped making you loose it.

It was mistletoe

You guys where standing under mistletoe

You guys made eye contact yet again and started leaning in until you guys where only centimeters apart nose touching each other.

You had him a nod and he finally took a step and pressed his lips against yours and pulled your waist closer to him. You wrapped your hands on his neck and pulled him even closer....

You guys kissed until you where both out of breath when you pulled away you kept your foreheads pressed on each other

Bakugo: i love you dumb ass

Yn: i love you boom boom boi

Bakugo: DONT CALL ME THAT

Yn: haha sorry

Y'all.....1k views just Jsosbszlzzuzkz I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS WHAT THE FUCK UGH. Um I hope y'all are Gucci with yo self lol this was the Christmas Eve special haha I'll have the Christmas special out by either Wednesday or Tuesday I don't know whenever I feel like it lol uhhh. I broke my phone like and hour ago and Im scarred haha uh anyways thank you so so so much for reading this lol happy holidays 😃❤️🥺🥶🥳🤯😛.