An unexpected gang member- Jake Murray

I was walking my way home from the gas station after picking up a few snacks for tomorrow Jake and I. He was coming over to study and possible make out a little while my parents were away for a few weeks. I saw a few guys that looked up to no good and walked down into a dark ally way. They started following me and I began walking faster and so did they until I began sprinting down when out of a corner came two other guys and they surrounded me.
"Well well well look what we have here. Such a pretty little thing." A guy holding a gun laughed. "I just want to go home." I mumbled to him. He smirked at me walking closer and the others circled closer to me like vultures. "Poor baby, you will we promise. After were done."
"Sorry I'm late I got caught up in something." I heard a familiar voice say. The guy with the gun turned around and I saw Jake. "J-jake." I mumbled a tear going down my cheek and my body shaking. "Darling what are you doing here?"
"You know this girl?" They guy asked him a bit baffled. "Yeah mate she's my girlfriend." She said stepping up to me and I instantly hugged him closely crying in his chest as he let my hair.
"Sorry, we didn't know she was yours. We'll just have to find another one. But first..." the guy said handing Jake what looked like a roll of weed "I owe you for that loan. Let's get high Jake, your girlfriend can stay and smoke to if she wants. Call it an apology from me personally."
Jake looked down at me and whispered in my ear. "Look love just do as they say and you'll be fine alright. I'll take you home right after." "Jake I don't understand. You know these guys?" I said loudly, upset, and frightened.
"Oh he doesn't just know us. He's one of us." The guy smirked passing Jake a switchblade. Now let's get high." Jake held my waist tightly against him as we followed them to a hide out. Their was a dusty and stained couch, graffiti everywhere, and a few blood stains.
Jake sat on the couch having me sit on his lap to make it clear I was his. He rubbed my arm when he felt me shaking trying to sooth my nerves.
A few guys opened some beers and taking shots, others shooting beer cans, the guy that I talked to before lot up the rolled up weed for Jake and he put it to my lips. "Just do it a few times and you won't have to after that okay? They won't let you go home until you do alright love?" I nodded my head. "Okay suck it in then inhale." I did as he said then exhaled releasing the smoke from my lungs coughing a little. " Attagirl." The guy smiled as Jake took a huge puff of it then cupped my cheek and putting his lips to mine releasing the smoke to me as I sucked it in. This time I didn't cough because it wasn't as strong. "Better?" He asked and I nodded giggling a bit beginning to feel a little high.
He did it again this time pressing his lips to mine as I recipocated putting my hands on his shoulders.
A few girls hardly dressed at all came in. They had tattoos and two were smoking. One with long dark hair walked up to the guy and began making out with him. "Hey baby." She smiled and he groaned grinding on her. "Jakey is this your little girlfriend?" A girl with short blonde hair in jeans and a tube top asked giving a cuddle to another girl who had pink curly hair and was wearing booty shorts and a tanktop. "Yeah she is." She smiled kissing my cheek. "She's cute. Innocent. Looks like someone you'd be into." She smiled kissing my cheek. "Nice to meet you hunny." Two other girls went with two of the other guys in an area with a curten that I assumed was ment for hook ups. The girl with the blonde hair handed me a beer. "Chill baby. Your owned already. Nobody here is going to hurt you." Jake opened the beer taking another puff of the weed and passing it to the pink haired girl. "I'll drink most of it alright?" He reassured me knowing I disliked drinking. He took huge gulps leaving it half full and gave it to me to finish drinking.
I noticed that most of these people had a tear tattoo below their eye. They've killed people. At least Jake hasn't. "Jake I really want to leave." My voice was shaky as I swallowed a lump in my throat. He rubbed my back then kissed my cheek. "We can't leave not right now okay? Soon. You don't tell them what to do they tell you." After an hour I felt my eyelids begin to close as I nuzzled in Jake's neck and he held me tighter.

Jake's POV

"Looks like it's your girlfriends bedtime." Daniel the leader stated (im just going go make up names for this)
"She's not used to staying out so late."
"She should get used to it. We'll be wanting to see her more often. Just until we can trust her." I nodded my head and cradled her like a baby.
Fuck what have I gotten her into. I thought to myself kissing her temple.
"You should lay her down on the mattress. We've got to give you yours." He said pointing at his tear drop tattoo.
"I don't think that's a good idea mate. My mum will report it instantly."
"As long as you keep doing your job mate then we'll give you one later. Maybe one day your pretty girl will have one too."
"Yeah, maybe." I could tell he thought I didn't trust them with her which was true, but I couldn't let them know that. If he felt that there wasn't trust he would shoot me and her instantly, so I walked her to the mattress across the room still in clear view. Chandler the girl with blonde hair sat next to her. She sensed my uneasiness and gave me a reassuring look. I nodded and sat back down taking another swig.

(Y/N) POV

My eyes felt heavy as I woke up on a dusty mattress. I sat up immideatly looking around for Jake and saw him on the other side of the room smoking a cigarette. Most everyone was gone at this point and he stood up waving his arm for me to go over there. "Come on. Time to go home."
I walked wabbily still a bit high and buzzed. "Was a pleasure meeting you." The guy said to me kissing my hand. "I'm sorry we were introduced in such a horrible way. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the future."
"Y-you too." I said quietly and he smiled widely patting me on the back. Just as we were about to leave he stopped Jake and handed him a large bag of weed and a small hand gun. "I want the money by Friday, hide the gun you'll know when to use it, and you can keep 10% of the money to get your girl something pretty. Call it a gift from me." He nodded taking the stuff and hiding it in his hoodie. "Say thank you." Jake whispered to me. "Thank you." My voice quivered. He nodded giving me a grin that sent chills down my spine.
We finally walked out of that place and once we were in the open I felt like I could breathe.
I started crying furiously as Jake held me.
"I-I d-dont want to g-g-go back there."
"I'm sorry. But it was either this or they'll shoot you. They'll shoot you then they'll shoot me tooso you have to go back. At least once every few weeks with me but for now on you go nowhere by yourself when it gets dark. You call me and I'll go with you. You're involved now which means the rival gang will kill you definitely. Daniel the leader the guy who ganged up on you and the others; they will be by your side if you end up in that situation but if things go badly they won't save you. And you'll owe him especially sense you're not part of the gang. You go nowhere at night without me. Understand?"
I nodded my head. "I'm scared."
"I know you are. It will be okay."
"I don't wanna stay home by myself."
"Do you want me to stay?" I nodded my head and we walked to my house. He sat on my bed and I left taking a quick shower getting rid of the smell of alcohol and weed from me.
I sat beside him after I wrapped the towel around my body.
"I don't want to be high anymore." I said giving him a puppy face then raised my eyebrows and we chuckled a bit falling and laying down on my bed. I kissed his cheek as he began kissing my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I slid my hands down his chest to his pants then grabbed the gun and pointed it to his head. He stopped and looked at me stunned. "The thing is Jake. I'm already part of a gang. I'm your enemy and I can't have them knowing what happened tonight."

***********************************
Hello my beautiful readers! Comment for a part two and if you guys have any requests simply message me and let me know if you want me to write your request anonymously or if you want me to @ you in it❤ luv you all!!!