Honeymoon Part 1

Warning this contains a lot of smut most likely in later chapters.
***************************************

We finally arrived at our hotel room in Germany around 5:oo in the morning. I stripped off my wedding dress and undid my hair letting it drop to the floor, to tired to fold it. I take a quick shower and when I come out I see my now wonderful husband asleep on the bed, his tuxedo coat and vest on the floor leaving him in his white button down and pants or as he would argue with me, trousers.
I laid down next to him reflecting on the wonderful wedding we had. The delicious (type of cake), our wedding dance to (insert song), and of course our wonderful speeches from our loved ones, but most of all the surprise honeymoon Thomas surprised me with. Germany. I couldn't wait to visit museums, try the food, maybe visit the Anne frank museum which would be more educative and sorrowful than anything, and of course end the day with a surprise of my own.
I smiled at that thought. Making love on our honeymoon, finally giving him everything than just hand jobs here and there, and letting him finger me but still being hidden away under my clothes.
I felt him wrap his arm around me and I curled up into him closely feeling his warmth and fell asleep.
I woke up to kisses being planted all over my face and giggled. "Good morning husband" I said emphasizing the word husband. "Good morning my beautiful wife" he chuckled "I just love calling you that, my wife, Mrs (your full name) Sangster married to Mr Thomas-Brodie Sangster." I laughed and kissed him softly. "I love it too" " I love you three" he replied. "I love you four." We laughed a bit and looked at the clock seeing it was already 15 minutes till 10am and finally decided to get ready.
"What's first on the itinerary?" I asked him with a little skip to my step. "Breakfast, then I thought we could visit some of the shops." He smiled when he saw my eyes widen excitedly At the fact we were going shopping. I love buying clothes and looking at old antique and book stores. I grabbed his hand and ran with him out the door.
When we were done it was 3. I had a few shopping bags that held a new jacket, two pairs of pants, two books, and an antique jewelry box. Thomas got a few things as well. A new watch, a few shirts. And a pair of nice shoes. "What's next?" "Well I thought you would decide Mrs Sangster" I pointed towards a river with a man on a gondola. "Your wish is my command."
The ride was relaxing. The sounds of the water and snuggling up to Thomas making it even more so. The ride lasted for about an hour, at this point we were ready for dinner or at least linner. It took us a while trying to find a restaurant that peaked our interest but we found one. The dinner was great. Thomas and I chatted about the day we had, laughing at things we found funny, and complimenting each other. When we finally got to the hotel, just as I was about to open the door he stopped me. "Let me, please. I didn't get the chance to do this." He unlocked the door pushing it just a crack and picked me up bridal style as a I continued laughing and kissing his neck. When he opened the door there were candles everywhere. "Thomas it's... it's" I was at a loss of words. "Beautiful" he finished staring at me.

Smut:

I smiled and kissed him as he laid me down on the bed. He slowly took off his black turtleneck and I bit my lip looking at his bare chest. He then leaned down placing himself between my legs as we kissed soft and lustfully. He began unzipping my dress and I moved my hips up letting him slip it off me. I felt my nipples harden under the fabric of my lace bra when he began kissing down from my jawline to my neck, to the valley between my breasts; leaving love bites on every area.
My breath hitched and I moaned when he took my bra off gently sucking and nipping at my nipples. "T-thomas" I felt him smirk.  "Shit you're so beautiful (y/n). I unzipped and took off his pants feeling him grind against me. His hands traced down my side's to my thighs sliding down my panties and moving his fingers up to my slit like he has many times before only now he gets to see the wetness on my pussy. "I want you so bad." I gasped " I can tell." He said pushing my thighs apart as his eyes dilated with lust and excitement. She's so gorgeous (y/n). I finally get to see her and she's everything I had imagined your pretty little pussy would be and so much more." he groaned
He then kissed my clit gently. "Please. I need you." I wined as I tried grinding into his face. "Hold on my love. I've been waiting to see you for a very long time." He said continuing to suck and kiss my clit. "You're so wet, so beautiful" he groaned sending pleasurable vibrations "So soft and taste delicious." My back arched as I moaned gripping my pillow for dear life. "You ready?" He asked freeing his huge cock from his underwear. " I forgot how big you were. Really intimidating."
"We can stop..."
"No! No I'm ready." He smiled kissing me again as he slowly entered me. It was painful but he stayed still untill I told him he could start moving.
He thrusted in and out of me starting off slowly then going faster. "Uuuuhhh, thomas, yes fuck yes!"
"You're so tight! It feels so good! Shit how did I go without being inside you for so long!" I felt my walls began to clench and something building in my core. "I'm gonna cum." "Cum my love." He growled. I was so close to exploding, trembling underneath him when he began rubbing my clit softly I clenched around him and I could feel is big dick twitch inside me. "Uuhhh!" We moaned as we hit our highs together. He continued thrusting helping us ride out our orgasms as he rolled to the side and I played on his bare chest as he played with my hair.
(End of smut)
"That was really wonderful." I said catching my breath. "You're wonderful." He laughed. "I'm glad your first was great darling. I wanted to make sure it was." "It was perfect Thomas. Everything is more than perfect when it's with you." He kissed my forehead and we playfully pecked each other. He massaged my back thighs just below my butt then squeezed it and I laughed kissing him biting his bottom lip. "Round 2?" I asked "Yes please."

Part 2 will come up soon my darlings. Feel free to shoot me some requests it could even be a totally separate fanfic and I'll create a new book and write it!