Movie Night-Thomas Sangster

It was the weekend and Thomas finally had the weekend off after a month of him practicing his lines. "I say we watch Saw." "A scary movie? No way I can't. How about 50 shades darker?" "How about first one to the couch gets to choose." We paused and then began running. Racing each other down the stairs in our matching pajamas, I giggled trying to push Tomas back behind me so I could reach the couch first. He pulled me back by my waist kissing my cheek "Not today darling." and sat down first pulling me on his lap. "Fine we'll watch Saw, but you're making popcorn." I said rolling my eyes.
He looked at me smiling and kissing my cheek again. "Deal."
I scooted off his lap on the couch putting the disk in the DVD player. I could hear him making fresh popcorn and grabbing things fro the pantry. He came out with a big bowl of popcorn, a package of gummy worms, sour patch kids, and a veggie tray. We got under the blankets and I cuddled next to him snatching the sour patch kids.
After a while we were at the scene of the reverse bear trap where the girl was taking out her lovers organs. I winced gripping Thomas' arm and entwining our legs even more hiding my face in his chest. He held me rubbing my arm.
"Okay, the scene is over you can look now."
"You owe me." I glared at him.
"Hey now, I beat you to the couch fair and square. Besides if we ended up watching 50 shades darker we both know that 80% of the movie won't be watched."
"Yeah, but at least I wouldn't have to hide through most of it."
"But it's cute."
I shoved him a bit throwing popcorn in his mouth.
"I know you did that to shut me up, but it's nice not having to reach for a snack."
I playfully scoffed and threw some popcorn at him. He grabbed a few baby carrots chewing on them slowly while I continued hiding my face within his shoulder. "Babe, is the movie almost over?" "Alright, I guess that's enough torturing you for one day." He said turning off the TV. I peaked out from his shoulder as he tilted his head giving me an adorable look. "You're too cute to stay mad at." I said kissing him. "Good, now let me make it up to you." He dimmed the lights, turned on the electric fireplace, and put on some soft music.
"Yeah there's no way I can even start making out with you after watching that movie. That's how we die." "Is my beautiful baby still scared? Don't worry I'm here. How about we watch some cartoons?" I smiled "Betty boop!" "Of course." We cuddled again and by the 4th episode he began nipping my neck and sucking it with a slight wolf like growl. "Movie night with a twist, I love." I said smirking. This was going to be the best movie night we've had in a while.

Sorry for it being such a short fic I have been in such a pickle lately! My brain has been fried from studying so much and I'm running out of ideas. With that being said feel free to comment, post on my page, or message me any requests you would like me to write! I will give you credit for the idea unless you want it anonymous and I will even write a fic using your name if you guys want😊