Growing Pains- Newt

Hello my lovelies. I might turn this short story into a book fanfic. Basically it starts out with the guys in the maze around the ages 8-15 Newt is 10 and a toddler ends comming up to the maze and as she grows in 2s it's going to revolve around how newts relationship with her grows as she does in twos and how the guys struggle to raise her.
************************************
Newts POV
(Y/n) age 2

The elevator type thing began to rise. At this point I've been stuck here for a year and I've just turned 8 beginning to adapt to this place. Alby who is the eldest at 15 put me as second in command because I was the second person to come here.
We approached the supplies and noticed tiny shoes and little crys. It was a toddler no more that 2 years old. Alby approached her slowly. Poor girl was so scared.
"Hi sweetie. It's okay we won't hurt you."
"Mommy." She said sobbing harder.
"Hey it's okay. Do you want to know a secret?" She looked at him with a curious expression the a small smile.
"The secret is that I have a special apple just for you, and it's better than all the other apples. Do you like apples?" She nodded her head then grabbed his hand and I smiled. She's so tiny. "See that boy right there?" Alby said pointing to me "He's the second in command so if you need anything ask him." "Boss 2!" She giggled bouncing excitedly. "Okay now you go with boss 2 and he will take you to the best apple in the world."
She ran and immideatly grabbed my hand and I chuckled and took her to get an apple.

(Y/n) age 4

"Newtie! Newtie! Newtie! Up! Up! Up!" I groaned as little (y/n) which is what we started calling her sense she would repeat that name while she was asleep; was jumping on my bed to wake me up before the sun could even rise. "Alright little squirt why aren't you still sleeping?"
"Can we play!?"
"We will play after ive slept alright? In the meantime I bet Fry is awake. Go ask him to make you something."
"And then we play?"
"Yes I promise."
"Okay!" She said jumping off and running outside to Fry.

(Y/n) age 6

I stood in the fields picking some cabbage and carrots when (y/n) came to bug me for the 5th time today. Seriously I'm 12 I need my space she is seriously trying to annoy me.
"Newt what are you doing?"
"Same thing."
"How come?"
"Because like I said before it's my job. Now go bugger off." She continued to stay there patronizing me. "I said leave!"
I immideatly regretted yelling at her when her eyes began to water. I opened my mouth to say something but she ran off before I could.
"Crap." I mumbled. Of course I had to finish my work so when I was finished and I came into our room I saw her sitting on the bed angrily crying. I sat beside her. "You're a meanie poopy head." She huffed.
"No I'm a meanie, weenie, terrible, no good, poopy head. And I'm sorry."
She looked up at me rubbing her eyes. "Im really sorry for yelling at you today. Hey, you want to know something?"
"What? I don't care but what?"
"You're my favorite person in the glade. My best friend even."
"Really?" She smiled a bit.
"Really. Now smile."
"No I don't want to."
"Well then I have no choice. I'm going to have to get.... THE TICKLE MONSTER!" She texted to run as I made her laugh until she begged me to stop. "There's that smile."
"Do you want to know a thing Newt? You're my fovoritest too."
I smiled at her.
"Alright. Bedtime squirt." I said tucking her in and laying on the other side."

(Y/n) age 8

"I get to help Fry today!" (Y/n) said smiling widely. "Are you now?" I replied as she stood on the bed. "Now that I'm a big girl he's letting me cook instead of wash stupid dishes."
"Hey what did we say about saying the word stupid."That it's not nice. I'm sorry." I smiled up at her. "Its okay kiddo. Now you better get over there before he starts without you."
Before anything else she ran off to start her first chore. Her first chore ever. She's growing up so fast. It won't be long until we have to build her, her own room.

(Y/n) age 10

I woke up feeling pretty upset about everything. It's been like this for a while. Of course I can't tell anyone but that's how it is. Nothing really makes me smile anymore. I'm just so tired of being stuck here. (Y/n) has been spending time with Minho. He's been teaching her to run because she wants to be a runner like him one day when she's older but of course I won't allow her. At this point I couldn't handle it so I claimed to the top of the wall where nobody could find me. "Minho will take care of you kid. You're my best friend." I mumbled and jumped. As I fell my leg got tangled in the vines and snapped in three different places and I yelped in pain when the vine fell off and I went down and everything became black. I woke up to Minho putting me over his shoulder and carrying me to the medjacks then I blacked out. When I woke up I saw (y/n) with tears in her eyes. "Minho said you had an accident. Your to stay in bed for a while." I wiped away her tears. "Sorry kid. I should be more careful." "You really should. Now you can't play tag with me." "Who says I cant? I'll just be terrible at it." She gave a slight smile. "Bedtime."
"Oh but Neewwttt." "No no don't Newt me. Go to bed." "Fine." She said stomping away.

(Y/n) age 12

"Oh no." I heard someone sobbing as my back met the cold air. "I'm going to die." I opened my eyes and looked down. Great the part of my life I've been dreading. I bet it's not to late to get the medjacks to give her the birds and bees talk. "I told Chuck I shouldn't eat Frys fish. Newt I'm sorry. I did something stupid and now I'm going to bleed to death." I sighed sitting up and holding her shoulders. "Calm down and breath okay this is normal." "Normal?" "You're having your period. It means your grown up." "But I don't feel grown." "Uhnm. You will... uh soon... you you see you're going to start...uhm growing." "Like you? Does this mean you have a period too?"
"No not exactly. It's different for guys."
I began to explain the female and male development of the body and how baby's are made. And chuckled at some of the facial expressions she was making much like mine when Alby told me. "So you're saying I can get pregnant now?" I nodded my head. "Why would anyone want something like that in them?" She scoffed. "You would be surprised how beautiful it can be." "Nope it's gross. I'm going to go ask one of the medjacks if they had those pad things you told me about."
I watched her leave and shivered at the fact I had to do that.

(Y/N) POV age 14

We finally got out of that stupid maze and everything that was involved with it. The scortch had to be the hardest thing in the world but not until we finally got here in this safe haven. Newt got infected but luckily we fought it on time and our greenie Thomas saved him. Which I'm really happy about especially because I love Newt. I can't do anything with him for the obvious age gap and he would probably think it's weird especially sense he practically raised me and changed my diapers. I don't know I've never understood these random feeling I've been getting. Newt says it's normal but I don't think he understands what I mean.

(Y/n) Age 19

"Look Newt! You could treat me like that when I was in the glade but not here. I don't even like Thomas that way. I'm older now!" We were fighting because he fought me flirting with Thomas I hate that he still treats me like a kid. I'm 19 I'm not that little 2 year old that popped up in the glade anymore. Besides he's 24 that isn't such a difference anymore.
"I know your older and capable I raised you!"
"Then why do you keep acting and treating me like I'm 5!"
"Because you keep acting like it! Why do keep acting like this?!"
"Because I love you! I'm... I'm sorry... you probably don't even-"
He then cut me of by pressing his lips to mine. "I love you more than anything in the universe." He said and we kissed deeply, softly, until the sun rose.