I own you (part 2)-Benny Watts

Muscular arms were wrapped around me and I could smell a light scent of cologne. My eyes gradually opened half way and I yawned. I didn't know what to do. I was locked in his arms tightly and he was poking me hard against my thigh. I became mortified when he began thrusting against me and he whispered in my ear "Good morning precious. Sorry about this but you feel so good against my love gun." I felt him kiss my cheek and I froze again. "Alright I'll stop torturing you. You can sleep in if you want to." He gave my bottom a pat and went to the bathroom to from what I just experienced take care of his problem.
30 minutes later I smelt eggs and bacon and immediately got up. "I wasn't sure how you liked your eggs so I made them scrambled. You want toast?" I nodded my head smiling a little. He sat down handing me my plate. I ate slower now enjoying the flavor in each bite.
"I wrote you your chores for today. I'll expect most of them to be done by time I get back. If you're hungry there are leftovers and remember you have free range of anything here it's your home, alright?" He said slipping on a black turtle neck. I nodded taking the list and putting my plate in the sink. "Good girl." And he left.
I looked at the list that I was given.
Sweep floor, wash dishes, fold laundry, wipe kitchen counters and table, dust furniture but don't touch the chess set, make bed, clean bathroom. "That's not to bad." I said to myself turning on the radio as the Beatles played and I turned it up loudly. I got done with my tasks in just 3 hours and began dancing in the living room area putting my arms in the air and moving my hips to the song Cathy's clown by the Everly Brothers. I moved my body doing the twist on don't want your love and moving back up. I swung my hips smoothly to the left then the right doing the jerk slowly go go dancing. Just when these boots were made for walking came on I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped giving a slight yelp.
"Looks like somebody had some fun while I was gone." Benny said amused. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you."
"Uhh, how much of that did you see?" I asked blushing a little.
"I had the lovely privilege of watching you dance to the whole song." He smirked eyeing me up and down.
My face turned really red and I hid it in my hands. He grabbed my wrists tenderly and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry I thought it was really cute and sexy." But that didn't help the color of my face.
"You finished all your chores. Good job. Go shower and then try these on."
I took a shower then wrapped myself in a towel as he handed me my first 4 mini dresses. I liked the first three but the last one was really revealing it I was grateful nonetheless.

 I liked the first three but the last one was really revealing it I was grateful nonetheless

The next three were more casual and really beautiful circle dresses.

When I put each one on Benny seemed to study me, having me circle for him, then give me a smile and gesture for me to put on the next

When I put each one on Benny seemed to study me, having me circle for him, then give me a smile and gesture for me to put on the next. I had to admit I was having a lot of fun. He had also bought me some more sleeping gowns like the one I wore last night and got me some black ballet flats. "Alright keep the red dress on and hang your new clothes up in the closet."
I again nodded but then out of nowhere I had the urge to hug him, and I did. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear.
"You're very welcome." He smiled.
"Alright now that you're all ready let's head out. I'm taking you to lunch." I smiled as he put me in a nice black jacket and held his arm out for me to wrap mine around and we headed off. I tensed up from all the loud cars and people on the street and he wrapped his arm around me making me feel more secure then we got in his car.
"Now remember no fidgeting, if I catch you fidgeting I'm gluing your hands to your sides. And don't think about the price. Whatever you're hungry for just order it."
"Yes Benny."
"Well, I think that's the first time you said my name." He chuckled a little bit and I blushed.
We finally arrived to an outside restaurant with a few lanterns around and candles at each table.
We were seated and began to order.
"I'll have a tea and the steak medium well, with corn, potatoes, and a salad for my sides please." Benny said ordering then the waiter turned to me. I was scared to order everything here was really expensive.
"Uh, um" I looked at Benny not knowing what to say. "What are you hungry for?" He paused waiting for me to respond. I flashback appeared in my memory of my step mother yelling at me in front of everybody at a diner.
"Either you speak up and order or you don't eat!" She then gripped my arm taking me outside and told me to stand there and wait till she was finished eating calling me useless.
Benny seemed to notice my discomfort and ordered for me. "She'll have the same thing as me." He responded and the waiter nodded his head and left to get our orders in.
"Sorry." I said looking down at my lap, a tear spilling from my eye.
"For what? You didn't do anything wrong. It's okay you just got nervous, I understand." He comforted while taking my hand and massaging it with his thumb.
Our meals came and I smiled a little. "Thank you." I said briefly looking at him then digging in to the food.
"What's your full name?" He asked me taking a bite out of his salad. "(Y/f/n)" I responded briefly.
"That's really beautiful. They only told me your first when I got you. What do you like to do besides dancing in your underwear?"
I giggled a little at this and responded " I love to read, write, and I like music." I responded now smiling at him. "Benny? Are you famous? It's just that, at the apartment your face is everywhere."
He smiled with pride "I'm U.S. chess champion. You should read some of them and I can teach you to play if you'd like me to." He offered and again nodded my head gratefully.
The waiter can back. "Is there anything else I can get you two?" Benny looked at me with a smile. "A banana caramel cream dessert for her please." The waiter grabbed our plates and a few minutes later came back with the dessert.
My eyes went wide and I gave a big smile of excitement. Benny laughed in amusement of my child like behavior and smiled. "That was just about the cutest thing you've done yet."
When I was done he payed for the check and we went back to the apartment.
When I walked in it was dark and I didn't know where the switch was so I waited for Benny to turn them on. When he did I went down the steps after hanging my jacket and walked by the table with Benny's chess board which was set up in a play, but I lost my footing and tripped over it making all the pieces and the board fall. I looked at him horrified. I was surely going to get it now. He walked towards me and I flinched waiting for impact, but instead he carefully picked me up and sat me down of one of the chairs picking up the pieces and board that fell. I covered my knee which hurt from the impact. "It's a good thing it was just the board the broke and not your body." He smiled. "Let me see your knee." He said crouching down to face my leg, lifting up the skirt of my dress. It was scraped and bleeding. He got up grabbing a bandaid kit from the cabinet under the sink and came back living my skirt back up again. "This may sting a little." He cleaned it with a disinfectant wipe then added some antibiotic cream and put a big bandaid on it. "Are you okay baby girl." "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.." I started beginning to cry. "That's right. You didn't mean to. It was and accident and accidents happen. I'm just glad it was my board and not one of your bones."
He hugged me then wiped my tears away from my eyes. "No more crying okay?" "Okay."
"Attagirl. Now I've gotta study some plays, I have some books there if you want to read them." He gestured to a small shelf getting a different chess set out and began studying som plays out. I grabbed a dusty book hidden in the back that read How to play Chess 1932 edition and sat on the comfy cushioned living room chair, tucking my feet in and laying down a bit. I read the first chapter on how the board was set up then moved on to the next which talked about each piece. A few hours passed and I looked at Benny. He looked so serious never breaking contact with the board. I smiled a little and continued reading. I was half way through the book, the sun began to go down, and I stretched giving a long yawn.
Benny's POV
I heard (y/n) yawn and place a piece of paper as a book mark in the middle of the book she was reading. I looked at her when she entered the bedroom beginning to undress. Even thought the window to the door was blurry I could still make out you beautiful naked figure, putting on lotion cream and brushing her hair, then getting dressed in her sleep wear. I was really mesmerized by her I couldn't held but enter, hold her waist firmly, and kiss her lips. What happened next really surprised me.