Sleepover really?- Jake Murray

I felt really irritated with my mother and gran. How could they do this to me? "No I'm not going. "(Full Name) the (y/n) the little girl who you forced me to play with that are dirt and picked her nose is not sleeping over. I'm not sharing my bloody room with her!"
"Just think of it as a sleepover."
"A bloody sleepover, really?"
"She will be here any minute now and when she's here you will be nice to her!"

""A bloody sleepover, really?""She will be here any minute now and when she's here you will be nice to her!"

At that moment someone had knocked. We walked into the living room and I saw my gran. "Just be nice." My mum harshly whispered in my ear walking past me to hug the girl. Eventually they moved out of the way and I saw her. Holy fuck. I'm going to get to share the same room with those big tits and plump ass.
"Hi Jake it's been a while."
"I can certainly see that." I mumbled under my breath. "Yes It has been. It's great to see you again." I smiled giving her a hug trying to get a feel of her breasts against my chest. "Okay then,we are going for a day or two to figure this whole living arrangement out for you (y/n) until your parents come back. There is a pie waiting for you in the kitchen and I'm sure Jake will get you sorted." She said glaring at me. "Thank you so much. This whole situation really hasn't been easy so I really appreciate what you're doing for me."
My mum hugged her and they both went off leaving us alone. It was a little awkward until she spoke up. "It's really great to see you again."
"Yeah it's nice to see you again too. Here I'll show you where you'll be sleeping." I took her to my room and she looked at me a little confused. "Don't worry I'm taking the floor."
"That's okay I can take the floor."
"How about we alternate each night?"
"Sure. Sounds like a plan to me."
"So...pie?" She smiled and laughed. I put on a movie and we watched it until it got dark and I noticed her eyes growing heavy." I tapped her on the shoulder. "You can go to bed you know. And there is a shower in my room I can get you a fresh towel if you want or don't already have one. Pulse extra toothbrushes and everything. We've prepared for your arrival." She yawned. God her mouth all the things I could make those pretty lips do to me. "Thank you. I think I will take a shower. My I use some of your soap?"
"Of course. Use as much as you need. There's also some body soap if you need some of that too." I walked her to the shower and showed her how to use it then left the bathroom and closed the door. I quickly stripped my clothes off then panicked a little realizing I had no pajamas. I only sleep in my boxers. She cracked the door open. "Umm, Jake? I sort of left my suitcase in the living room. Could you please get it for me?"

 Could you please get it for me?"

"Sure." I smirked keeping my pants on and I smirked when I noticed her biting her lip looking at me. I handed her suitcase to her and my smirk grew when the door opened a little wider. She hid behind the door but I saw her bottom in the reflection in the mirror. I felt myself growing hard but knew I couldn't do anything about it until later. She finally came out wearing an oversized shirt and pajama shorts. "I'll take the floor tonight." She said breaking the silence once again. "No I'll take the floor I insist."
"Well it's You're Bedroom."
"You're our guest."
"It's your bed."
"Yes and you're our guest."
"Seems we're back in the same predicament then." She said smiling continuing to glance at my naked upper half and bite her lip. I leaned my arm against the wall and licked my bottom lip. "We could just share the bed." I suggested smoothly. I smirked again noticing her becoming a bit flustered. "Head to toe is fine love." She scratched the back of her head. "Will your mom and grandma be alright with that?" She asked in her thick American accent. "Of course not, and it's just until we get you something more comfortable to sleep on."
"I suppose you're right. Okay. I guess that will be alright."
"Great." I said pulling the covers and gesturing her to climb in. She smiled and climbed in. Just as I was about to climb into the bottom half she stopped me. "You sleep in your jeans?" My eyebrows raised almost grinning themselves. "Actually I sleep in the boxers some of the time and most of the time I sleep in the nude. I have to admit, I'm not going to be able to sleep in these tight jeans."
"I wouldn't be able to either. You could get changed out of them. I mean it's not like you're going to be naked right?"
"Sure." I stood up and pulled my pmts down revealing my red boxers and extremely hard dick. She coughed a little. Suddenly I felt lips pressed against mine firmly and I smirked again and we laid back down kissing each other hungrily.
The next morning I woke up to someone in my arms and smiled as yesterday night came back to me. Her breasts were exposed moving up and down slowly and there was cum all over the sheets. Her beautiful hair was in a mess and my back was a bit sore from her scratch marks. I kissed one of the hickeys I left on her neck as she groaned a bit moving back to where her bum is directly against my morning wood. Mum was right. Best sleepover ever.