Windows, drawings, and perfect fucking (Smut)- Donald Clarke

I was sitting in my room drawing and listening to music on the highest volume to block out all distractions

I was sitting in my room drawing and listening to music on the highest volume to block out all distractions. That is, until I saw the new neighbors coming home and the girl who introduced herself yesterday as (y/n) go into her room. My window stared directly at her so I had a clear view, she just didn't have a good view of mine.
I quickly went to my window to get a better look at what she was doing. She seemed to have sat at her desk and was writing something. Grabbing my sketchbook and pencils I studied her features carefully and began to draw her. She was quite beautiful. The way her eyebrows were scrunched together and eyes squinted as she concentrated, the way her shoulders kept her body strait, and how her dress held her curves perfectly. I drew every detail.
After an hour I had finished. I sat there staring at her for 30 minutes when she got up closing her notebook and putting it in her desk. My eyes widened when she began taking off her dress. I flipped to another blank page straining to remember every detail her body carried before she started putting on clothes. Her dress was off leaving her in a black thong and bra. I quickly drew the outline of that to do later, then went to another blank page when she began taking her bra off. At this point I had a noticeable bonnet but I refrained from waking in order to complete at least the outlines of her beautiful and might I say big breast. To my surprise she sat down laying on her bed with a book in her hands and I saw her parents leave.
I took my time drawing this one. Her small thong and bare breasts that melted on her body. I finished this one fully then finished the other. I drew one more of her when she switched positions on her bed now laying on her stomach.
Her ass looked so squishy and her thong added a perfect touch to it. When I was done drawing then I put them away then sat down just watching her. My lord she was the definition of sex. And that thong, that beautiful thong, I would definitely not mind ripping that off of her.
"Donald! Can you come down here please?" I heard my mother shout.
I groaned going down stairs towards the kitchen where my mum was.
"Take these pies to our new neighbors. I want to give them an official welcome."
I smiled smugly and took the pies holding them with my notebook I accidentally brought with me, and walked to their house.
I knocked on the door hearing a lot on noise up the stairs and (y/n) shout "one moment please!"
She opened the door in a tank top and sweats. I smirked looking at her nipples poking through her black tank top which had hardened even more to the cold weather.
"Oh hi Donald." She said smiling.
"Hi, my mother made this for you and you're family.
"Oh thank you, please come in."
I stepped in and immediate felt warmer.
She grabbed a pie from my hands and gestured to the kitchen and we set the pies down on the table.
"Sorry about it being so quiet. My parents are gone for the weak on a business trip. Would you like to go upstairs?"She asked.
"Ummm sure."
"Great fallow me."
We went up the stairs into her room and I set my notebook on her desk the. Sat down noticing her bra on the floor as she quickly picked it up and blushed.
"I'm so sorry. I promise I'm not always this messy."
"That's alright I can guarantee you that my room is much worse."
"I was told that you're sick that's why you don't have hair. What did it look like before you lost it? Shit. I was also told I wasn't supposed to mention it. I'm sorry I don't think before I speak."
I smiled and gave a slight chuckle shaking my head. "It's alright. And to answer your question it was brown and really soft."
"I think you look good without it too. Makes you look sexy."
I raised my eyebrows and gave a smug look. "Uh sorry again. Umm do you draw?" She asked standing up and grabbing my sketchbook. My eyes widened when she began looking through it and just before I could stop her she saw the pictures I drew of her just moments again.
"Wow. Donald umm. You can see in my window?" I nodded my head.
"These are really beautiful. It's almost hard to be mad at you. I'll have to start closing my curtains though." She nervously laughed.
"Can I keep one?"
I looked at her a bit surprised but what she said next left me speechless.
"Or you can draw one special just for me?" She but her bottom lip.
"Uh, okay, if your sure."
She smiled. "I'm sure. Just give me one moment."
(Y/n) went down the hall to the bathroom. I waited for almost an hour when she came back in with just a robe on and her hair loosely curled. She shook her hair making it fluff a bit.
"Where should I be?"
I scanned the room looking for a perfect spot to put her trying to match the background with the color and texture of the robe she was wearing.
"There on your bay window. Place your legs slightly bent about two inches and lay back on your pillows. Okay now put your hands behind your pillow as if you were just relaxing. Perfect."
"Oh wait." She said smiling a bit seductively and I could feel my boner wanting to pop out when she took her robe off revealing nothing but her naked body. She payed back down in the same position I had her in.
"Ummm Wow."
She gave a small giggle blushing a bit.
I began to draw her just like I did the others but this time taking more time with it and drawing each line very mindfully to perfection.
3 hours had passed and it was dark out and I finally finished. She stretched her stiff body and took the picture.
"You make me look very beautiful." She said blushing. "I draw what I see." I replied making her smile grow.
She then kissed my lips as I reciprocated pressing my lips harder against hers. Our lips fit like a puzzle connecting perfectly and in sequence. I slightly licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and. She immediately gave it to me.
One of her legs wrapped around me and I held it squeezing her soft rear and holding her back with my other hand. She moved her other leg up the wrapped them both around me. I felt her beginning to try to take off my shirt so I payed her down on my bed and took it off for her. She sat up unzipping my pants pulling the down and I took them off leaving me in my boxers. I crawled over her and began kissing her neck listening to her moan. My hands explored her body, massaging her breast and sides. I pressed my body against hers as I began moving my erection against her. "Please I can't wait any longer just put it in me." She gasped.
I took off my boxers and attempted to find the right whole but failing miserable. "Donald, it's okay let me do it."
"Is this not your.."
"Nope not my first time."
"Don't tell me my friends put you up to this."
"The paid me $50 but what they didn't know was that I would have done it for free. So after this we get pizza with what ever side orders we want and maybe in the end I get a boyfriend?" She smiled hopefully.
"You conned my friends. You say I'm sexy but that might just be the not hottest thing I've ever heard. Looks like you're the hottest girlfriend I'll ever have." I smiled back and she flipped me over hovering over me. She rubbed the tip of my dick against her wet folds then began to slide in. "Fuck." I groaned grabbing her hind as she slowly began bouncing and circling her hips on me. "D-Donald! Your so big." She moaned nipping my neck leaving a small bruise.
Her hips began moving faster and loud moans began echoing in the room. I massaged her tits which were bouncing vigorously from her rapid movements. "(Y/n)! Yes! You feel so.... ughhh fucking good!" I gripped her hips flipping us over and pulled her bottom half up and banged her harder.
"I'm close." She panted and sweat made her body glisten. I thrusted a few more times and felt her clench around me I continued thrusting and I felt my peek approach.
"Shit!" She yelled screaming cumming twice which sent me over the edge kissing her and moaning against each others lips.
I slid out then my eyes widened in realization. "Don't worry I'm on the pill." She laughed kissing me out of my worry and I smiled a bit relieved. I lauded down beside her and I felt her lay on me chest and we cuddled. "So..pizza?" She laughed grabbing her phone dialing the number. "With olives." I replied and held her.