A hot bath- Thomas Sangster

She was soaking in the tub filled with bubbles and hot water. Her hair was damp and her eyes were closed. "They're asleep." I smiled slowly walking through the dark bathroom that was dimly lit with candles. A smile grew on her face and I slowly unbuttoned my white shirt that was tucked into my black pants. She bit her lip looking at me with tired eyes.
"You can go to bed if you want to. I can tell you're tired."
"No. I'm not. I'm just really relaxed. This bath is almost perfect it just needs one little thing to complete it." I smirked unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants and underwear down. "And what's that?"
"You." She smiled devilishly. It took me no time at all to hop in that bath with her and her to straddle me. "You know Mr Sangster it's not very polite to get into someone's bath without their permission."
"Well I do recall a certain sexy woman telling me that her bath wouldn't be complete without me in it."
"Did I say that? You must have me mistaken." She replied as I softly kissed her neck and she gave out a little moan at the end of her sentence and began grinding on me a little. "It doesn't seem that way." Just as our kisses grew heavier and she was about to position herself so my length was at her entrance the door opened and the light flicked on. She quickly got off me and went to the other side of the tub. "Mommy. Daddy." Atticus, our five year old son, came in crying. "What's wrong? Why aren't you asleep?" She asked him. "Linus took my stuffy." Just then our 7 year old came in defending himself. "I didn't take it I promise." And just when we thought it couldn't get worse our oldest children Mary who was 14 and Alec who was 17 came in. "Ew, are you guys..." Mary said walking out strait away. "Linus give Atticus his stuffed toy back I can tell your lying. You don't want me to take your games away. Now go." I said sternly and he nodded walking with Atticus to their room. "Next time you two choose to have sex. Don't do it while we're all at home." Alec said facing away from us then closed the door. (Y/n) shook her head pinching the bridge on her nose. "I'll call and see if my mum will watch the kids tomorrow and maybe Alec and Mary will sleep over at their friends. I can't go another night without my wife." I said kissing her forehead. She nodded getting out and I slapped her beautiful butt as she wrapped a towel around herself.
**************************************
Hello my wonderful readers. I apologize for not uploading very much or at all these passed few weeks. I've been very busy lately but hopefully this little one-shot will hold you all over until I can get back in the game again. Thank you all for reading and being patent in my absence ❤️❤️❤️