That big? Really? (slight smut) -Donald Clarke

I smiled after putting a little mascara on and my best lingerie then a sexy black nurse costume with the white stockings that reached to my mid-thighs. "So what's the surprise sexy?" Donald shouted from his bed. His parents were out for the weekend and we had the whole house to ourselves. "You'll see just give me one more second!" I yelled back smiling and I strutted down slowly opening his bedroom door. His eyes went wide and he smiled. "It was about time you got here nurse. I was feeling a little desperate." He said biting his bottom lip. "Well that's not good."
"I know. You must be a really naughty nurse for making me wait so long. I have cancer you know which means you really should behave yourself."
I put on his favorite song on his radio and began dancing sexily to it, slowly unzipping the front of the dress to let my breasts pop out a bit with the red lace bra exposed. His smile widened as I continued slipping off pieces of clothing and just when I was about to take the nurse hat off he stopped me. "Leave that on. The white stockings too." I smiled crawling up on the bed as he pulled me by my waist and did a back curve still dancing a little gently grazing his chest with mine as he was lying down then curving my back a bit as if I was belly dancing and grinding at the same time.
"You look fucking hot when you do that." He smiled and I began kissing his neck softly and he groaned. His hands traced my hips slipping off my panties the unclipped my bra to release my breasts letting them hang down. He cupped them or as much as he could given they were too big to hold completely. "Jesus (y/n), have they grown?" I nodded still kissing his neck. "What size?" He asked panting an but. "Fs I whispered except for the left. That ones still a DDD or an E."
"Shit Fs really?"
"Yup a real back ache."
"Thats all right I'll massage your back when we're done here my sexy nurse. I giggled at that as he sucked on one of my nipples.
We laid there panting, trying to catch our breaths. "Flip over." He said his breath now even. "I don't think I can go for a second round Donal-"
"Just flip over you silly minx." He laughed so I did as he said and sidedly felt him crack my back and loosen a lot of the knots in my back. "Feel good?" He asked as I groaned. "It hurts so good." I sighed. "Don't stop." I groaned as he dug into a huge knot in my lower back.
"Fs. That large huh?" I felt him smirk.
"Blessing and a curse. My curse, your blessing." He laughed at that then kissed my back. "Can I fuck them?" I looked at him strangely. "What?"
"Can I Please fuck your big, bodacious, tits?" I thought about it for a second and smiled. "Fine but you have to give me that comic drawing you drew of me while I was sleeping. The one where I'm chained up on a metal table naked and your standing above me with a vibrator in your hand." I smirked and he frowned a bit. "But that's my favorite one." He said pleadingly. "I know but I want it. You can always draw more." He looked at his sketchbook then back at me and repeated this process with a puzzled look. "Fine. I'll give you it. I need to update that picture anyway." He smirked squeezing my breasts. "Then their all yours."
"That size and I get to fuck them." He smiled excitedly hovering over me once again.