Chapter 1

Hello my readers. I know some of you are waiting for this new fanfic. So here it is. So enjoy. Ps. Took place before Baekhyun fanfic.

________________________________________

Lee So Yee pov

"Sis wake up time for school" My sister said as she shake me to wake up.

"Wait just a few minute" I mumbled still with my eyes shut.

"Suit yourself for going to school late" She said and dashed out of my room.

I woke up and stretched my arms. That was my older sister,Lee Eun Ji. She is one year older then me. Sometime I am jealous of her because of her appearance. She is beautiful and pretty eversince she was a kid.

Unlike me I wasn't any of it. I was a fat overweight kid up to high school as I felt I was going to change myself as people treat me differently.

I began to do a lot of exercise, eat well and even live a healthy life. I've improved a lot, I've lost a lot of weight in about a year. Now I am thin and skinny. My looks are completely different. People who sees me now and before will think I am a different person but I am that same kid.

People use to treat me differently. They say I was ugly know one want to be my friends. Especially that I particular kid. That I hate a lot. Just saying his name make me irritated and angry. His name is Kim Junmyeon or Suho as what everyone called him.

I'm starting my first day of high school in my 16 years of life. Please be a normal year at least. I just want to be a relax and normal life. I will be started in my Sister's school as she is a year older then me  17 years old to be precise.

I dashed downstairs as I saw my sister is waiting  for me.

"Mom I eat this on the way there" I shouted and ran to Eun Ji my Sister.

As we were walking to school, I keep on thinking what would my new classmates think of me. Please treat me normal for a change. Oh yeah I almost forgot. During my middle school days, I used to be bullied alot especially that guy who bullied me. I hate him alot," Suho I hope I will never see you again" I said to myself.

"Earth to my little sis" She wave her hand in front of me to get me back to reality.

"Uhh" I gasped.

"Finally she's not spacing out anymore" Eun ji said while we continued to walk.

"I wasn't I was admiring the scenery" I stated. Why did I say that.

"Really... So Ye I know you... you can't lie to me I am your sister... I can sense if something bothering you... I know you are nervous because its your first day of high school" She smiled.

Actually it's a yes and a no.

"Yes I guess" I replied.

"Eun Ji!!!" someone shouted and I turned to see who it was. She was tall  with long wavy hair blowing through the wind as she ran towards us. She was so pretty.

"Wait for me" She shouted again and stopped in front of us.

"Yi Soo you long time no see" my sister said to her. So her name is Yi soo.

"Who's this" She said as she looked at me.

"My litte sister So Ye... Remember I told her about you" Eun Ji explained.

"Yeah but I haven't see you in so long wow you grown up so fast" she patted my head.

"I'm So Ye nice to meet you Yi Soo unnie" I said shyly.

"No need to be formal we used to play with eachother when we were kids"She said.

_______________________________________

We finally reached school.

"Sis it looks like we came our separate ways... See you during lunch" Eun Ji said and wave me goodbye.

I was standing in a hallway. The hallway is wide and straight like the old canal that runs through the area, except instead of watery greens overhanging with fresh trees, it's all scarred and peeling paint. The floor, however is shiny, much like the water in the mornings, carried to a high polish by the janitor.

The halls were packed with people, and the chaos was just as perfect as a film. Let's just hope that I will be able to find my class. I took my breath and began walking down the corridor.

People were beginning to look at me. Why do they look at me. They had all their eyes on me.

"Wow who's she.... she so pretty" said a girl to her peers.

"She's pretty" a guy grinned to his buddies.

They think I'm pretty. Looks like it pays off to eat healthy and exercise. But deep down, how much I wish people would treat me like this when I was overweight.

_______________________________________

Here's my locker. I unlocked my locker and took all my books and walked to find my class. Someone was running as I was walking. I didn't see who he was. So I just ignored it and kept on finding my class.

Next thing I knew, I bumped into someone. I quickly stand up and bow to that person to say sorry but my body freeze as soon as I saw who I bumped into.

Kim Junmyeon. Suho why is he here.

"Sorry" I said softly, and that word was just so bitter when it came out of my mouth. He stared at me as dumb as an idiot, and I had to place my hands in front of him, and he chuckled.

"It's OK it's my fault anyway" he said.

"OK" was all I could say. I don't want to see him, the greatest enemy of my life, and the guy I want to kill, burn and cut into pieces is in front of me.

I turned and started to walked away.

"Wait" he stop me by putting his hand on my right arm, I quickly push him away and walked to my class.

I came into my class, everyone was staring at me. I took a spot at the middle next to a girl. She was sleeping. I don't want to bother her.

Students came one by one. First I was so bored as they came rushing in, but I came into my sense when the teacher came in.

After the class have ended, it was lunchtime. I walked fast to my locker to avoid bumping into him.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm, and I turned to see the demon himself appear in front of me.

Come to think of it, he grew up to be a very handsome guy. Wait So Ye focus.

"Hey I jus-"

" I'm in a hurry" I said. He pulled me nearer to him instead of letting me go.

"What's your name beautiful ?" he asked and I gulped by his question.

"I'm in a Hurry" I stepped on his feet and ran to the cafeteria and there I found my sister and I sit at her table with her friends.

"I swear I never want to see you again Suho, you destroy my life once and I don't want you to ruin it again" I promised myself.

______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far. Stay tune for the next chapter. Vote and comment it means a lot.