Chapter 25

I know it has been a while since Iast updated this book. It is because I was busy. So enjoy the chapter and have a nice day and stay healthy.

________________________________________

"Hi So Ye it has been a while" Suho said.

"It has" I replied.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone I have been calling you none stop for the past week... We really need to talk So Ye we really do" He said softly to me with a serious expression on his face.

I suddenly felt nervous all my body are shaking. Sway slightly where I was standing. Fidget with my long hair, clothes and nails.Glance around the classroom or refuse to make eye contact with him. Who was just standing there not wanting me to go out of the classroom. It is just the two of us at the moment. Take a deep breath and be confident in myself. You can face him.

"And... So it's not like we have something to say... I already said everything to you that day that I wanted to be said to you idiot what else is there" I said harshly while my eyebrows forrowed and crossing my arms while looking away from his eyes.

"I heard you broke up with Baek" he said trying to moved away from the actual question.

"Yeah So... Your point is.... now you can date me is that what you wanted but no you can talk with  other girls I don't care or even date them for all I care... It doesn't make my heart broken not one bit" I said and I suddenly felt slightly sad all of a sudden. Why do I felt weak all of a sudden.

"I won't do that, I only talk to one girl and that one girl is you, So Ye" he said as he looked into my eyes.

That took me a back. The way he said that make me feel all sort of way. I felt my body cannot moved as if it was frozen in place. My feet are also still and frozen from what he said. It really surprise me.

"I know that you have been Avoiding me...but please can we talk about us? About our relationship?" he spoke softly while still looking at me.

" What relationship? What about us? We don't even have one to begin with. I already tell you I don't like you already so many times even when we met again. what else is there to say to you so it stick in your little idiot head of yours, Suho" Anger crept into my voice. Anger steaming behind me like coal smoke from a power plant.

"Why? I know you hate me because I bully you all those years ago... But I want to apologise to you  again I was young and naiive please give me another chance a second chance  if you don't... I understand.... I will know your answer... I won't be in your life ever again " he said in a calm, unhurried voice. He waited for me to speak or to reply back.

As for me I do not know what to say or what to reply to him. It really is very confusing. But I know for a fact he would not get any second chances even though he is being sweet right now.

"Umm what makes you think I will change my mind... What ever you will say it won't work on me... I won't accept your confession again and even your apology " I yelled while crossing my arms while looking away to the side.

"You know what's the problem even you getting mad you still are cute." he said.

I froze from that statement. I was very mad. I hate him. But why I am blushing so hard right now. My face is like a big bright red tomato right now and I cannot stopped it. I hate him for saying things like that.

"Can you stop saying sweet stuff... It won't work on me this time, Suho" I replied.

"I can't help it you are cute So Ye you always are" he smiled back.

Why is he smiling when I am mad at him?

"It won't work on me this time because you broke my heart so many times Suho even I don't if I could even forgive you... Now please do me a favour ignored me at all at any chance given... I just don't want you in my life any m-" he cut me off with an unexpected kiss  and it took me a back a bit. My eyes were wide opened from the sudden kiss. He is kissing me right now. I need time to process this.

In that moment of the kiss, it was sweet and soft. Few second later I pulled away and slapped him.

There was a big red mark that look kind off hurt as he sigh for a second. The red mark was on his left cheek as he rubbed it with one of his hands.

"Don't ever do that again the answer is always no, Suho what else is there for me to say... You broke my heart... And there is no way it will be fix ever again" I said as some tears are flowing Down my cheeks.

" So Ye I respect your decision if that what you want... I did said I value your choice and your answer... Anyways I would not be in your life ever again as you said I always ruined them for you. And one last thing before we part ways forever you always beautiful in my eyes and I really love you So Ye" He said that  just walked away.

Did I made a mistake? I said to myself as tears started dripping rapidly. I took my bag and run outside the school took my umbrella and walked home.

_______________________________________

Did you guys enjoy it? So Ye why didn't you just confess and forgive him. What will happen next. Vote and comment it means a lot.