Chapter 10

Hello guys. This chapter is little bit long so enjoy. ❤️

_______________________________________

I expose my face slowly and reluctantly. I blink, shut my eyes, blink again. Strikes of sunlight reach the glass and blind me. I sit down, pull my legs out of bed, and rub my knuckles over my eyes. I'm going to spread my arms above my head and yawn. I watch my legs dangle over the white polyester carpet.

I sit up and look at myself in the mirror and said" I still can't believe I look like this" as I took the towel that was hanging behind the door of my room and run towards the bathroom to shower.

It took me a few minutes to shower. I took my clothes in my closer and put them on.

Looked at my picture when I was fat on the picture frame next to my bedside table and put on my bag and rushed downstairs.

"Umm So Ye someone is waiting for you outside" My mom said as I was eagerly excited to see my friend but my expression changed when I see him.

"Good morning" He grinned happily to see me.

"Why are you here?" I asked just leave him there.

"To walked you to school as we are neighbours now" he said with his cheeky smile.

"Who said I want too?" I said by crossing my arms in front of him.

"Your mom"

"Wait what!?" I yelled out loud.

"I'm not lying you know" Suho said confidently.

Why did my mom told him to walked me from school? When I mention his name yesterday she was very shocked that I know him.

"Earth to So Ye why are you pacing out are you by chance looking at me so you lost for words" He teased with his devilishly smirked that I hate so much.

"No it was not you idiot" I tried to playfully hit him but he caught my wrist.

"You really are a fiesty girl aren't ya" Suho said staring at my eyes.

"Yes I-" I did not finish my sentence when someone interrupted me.

"Wow you two are getting along" Soo Bin teased us with a giggled at the end.

"We are not" I argued.

"Yes we are" Suho argued back.

"Whatever guys when you two finish arguing looks like we finally arrived at school" Soo Bin pointed at the school's gates.

"Suho!! Let's go we can't be late again" one of Suho friends yelled at him.

"Well girls looks like this is it see you so don't miss me so bad ok" Suho smiled at us.

"Who will miss you Suho" I sigh and crossed my arms. But he didn't hear what I said and just waved at us.

"I know he is your bully but please be a little bit nice... Who know you might regrat later" Soo Bin said.

"You heard the story of how he is mean to me and also he broke my heart to someone I love you heard the story" I continued as we walked to class.

"Yeah but are you sure you still willing to go through the plan" she said with a concerning voice.

"I am sure meet me after school in the school's rooftop" I said as we sat on our desk.

"Yes I will but why are you bringing him along with this... And are you sure he is willing to be a part of it" Soo Bin is worried if the person they are referring too would not want to proceed to their plan.