Chapter 9

Already at 600+ reads thanks everyone who read this book. ❤️ I hope you will enjoy this chapter too.

   _______________________________________

"Umm sorry... Suho your my new neighbour?!! " I said with a surprising voice and I closed my mouth with my hand  as I  already spit water all over his face.

"Nice to see you too So Ye" he said trying to wipe his face using his pair of  hands.

I am still shocked by this. Out of all the people in this world why most it be him. The person that I despise, the person that I hate for all my heart.

"That won't do" without thinking I took a towel that was hanging on one of the dinning chairs and tried to wipe his face. He was eyeing me when I glimpse at him for a second and I continued to do what I was doing and that is wiping his bare face.

"Sorry again" I felt sorry I really was. I didn't mean to do that. I know I hate him but I wasn't that cruel.

This is the second time I looked at his face really close. He has a really smooth skin. It shines whenever I look at it.

"Here all dry now" I said with a bright smile towards him putting the towel that I was using earlier back on the dinning chair.

"You should smile more often it suit you" He said still staring at me.

We pause because of what he said. Silence filled the air all of a sudden.

"Umm What a coincidence to meet you here... So Ye" He leaned in  closer to my face and I moved back a little to not wanting to be close to him. It got me of guard. What is he doing?

"Well I wasn't planning to meet you here so yeah" I rolled my eyes with a devilishly glare.

"You're beautiful when you're smile So Ye" he came even more closer as our eyes locked.

I gluped out of nervousness as our faces are an inched apart from each other. One more step closer we could off kiss right then and there.

"What do you want me to do now?" he whispered into my ear.

I felt shivers in my spines as he said those words and I felt a tint of pink in my cheeks is about to appear.

I also felt tingled in my stomach but in a good way and my heart pounding really fast from his gestures.

"Suho help your mom on carrying this upstairs" Suho's mom shouted at the other side of the room.

Thank god or I mine soffacated to a million pieces if his mom did not interrupted.

"See you around" he chuckled and ruffled my hair ever so gently. I was still frozen in place from his gestures from earlier.

The way he make me feel like I was floating on cloud 9. I hold my chest with my hand and I could feel that the beating of my heart was pounding hard and fast. Why do I feel this way towards him? He's my bully.

______________________________________

I slammed the door hard as I was angry. I took off my shoes put them in the shoe rack next to the coat rack and saw that my mom is sitting on the comfortable sofa enjoying the drama show she is watching.

"You little jerk you should not have bet on her to have that money now look  at you... You fall for her..." She gasped loudly as she is enjoying the show a little to much.

I walked in front of the television and took a deep breath and said "Mom why didn't you tell me the next door neighbours are the Kim Family and their son is Kim Junmyeon, Suho" I whined in front of her.

"So Ye move I need to watch this it getting to the good part of the drama" my mom asked me to moved away as I was blocking the screen.

I moved aside a bit waiting for my mom's answer.

"Yes the Kim family... Kim Jihyun is my friend so yes I was busy at work you know how it is so I asked you to welcome them by giving them the donuts I baked" She explained it to me but her eyes were completely glued to the screen and did not even once glance at me.

"But Why it have to be Suho... the son?" I whined even more.

"Suho her son you two know each other?" She finally turns towards me.

"Never mind mom enjoy watching the show" I said and dashed upstairs and turned the door knob as it opened to my messy room. I straight away jumped on my bed.

What a weird day today I mumbled to myself. Then the image of him saying those words"You're cute when you're smile" and "What do you want me to do now?" are piling up in my head and I could feel my cheeks turning bright red.

Then Soo Bin words plays in my head all of a sudden "How about make him fall for you".

Those words came in mind.I still hate him for what he did to me. I can never forgive him. He make my life a living hell. All I did was living a normal life but he came to my life and ruin it for the worst.

I know revenge sometime is not always the answers, but I cannot help it to get back at him. His cheeky smile whenever I am near him make me boiled inside, but sometimes he make me froze. I still do not know  what was up with that same thing with my heart.

Maybe Soo Bin is right. Maybe her words the other day was what all I need all along. I have a plan. I need Soo Bin and the other person to make this happen. I just hoping he is willing to help me.

_______________________________________

What are her plans who do you think is the other guy that she mention to help them? Vote and comment it means a lot.