Chapter 19

I know it has been a while since I update. So here is a new update for you guys I hope you will enjoyed it.

_______________________________________

I was on my bed at home. A day after the incident, Miyoung poured water over me. It 's just Saturday. A day of relaxing and calming.

A drop of sweat formed in my temples, and even though it seemed impossible, my frown deepened. I put my thinking face on, looking blankly at the ceiling as to what happened that day. Why does she have to come back to haunt my life again. But the way Suho said, "I know you like me, but I don't like you that way," to Miyoung made me puzzled, so why did he act like that to me, if that was the case.

"Ring Ring" sounded my phone, which was next to the side table of the bed.

I picked it up by my ear.

"Hello" Soo Bin greets me through the call.

"Yes" I replied.

"What happened these past few days you have been down lately... Is there something or anything happened to you" She said with a concern voice.

"It's was nothing actually" I denied it but deep down something happened to me between me, Suho and Miyoung.

"Are you sure or is it about Miyoung knowing who you were your secret from the past" She immediately said.

"How do you know this?" I was surprised by that statement from Soo Bin.

How did she know?

"I was there hiding listening when Suho save you"she answered.

"Yeah that what happened now I am confused for everything that happened to me... Everything doesn't make sense" I replied.

"Give it time you will be fine and yeah I remember you said about the school reunion it's tommorow right?" She questions me.

"Oh my god I forgot it was tommorow looks like I am not going"

"What you mean you're not going. How about this I go with you" She demended.

"But"

"No buts....It be fine I will be there for moral support. If anybody do anything bad things to you I will be there to stop them... Beside what the worst thing going to happen" She continued.

"Don't say that it might jinx us" I said worried about what  happened for tommorow reunion.

"Well see you tomorrow then bye for now I hope I cheer you up a bit for today if you need me just text me" She said her farewell.

"You did thanks bye Soo Bin" I said my goodbye and put my phone down and go to sleep.

________________________________________

Day of the reunion party

I was getting ready with my casual light blue blouse and my denim jacket wrapped over it while applying my makeup. I look at the mirror and said "So Ye you can do this just be yourself"

"Bip Bip" my phone buzzed. I pick it up and saw a text from Soo Bin.

SooBin: I'm already in front of your house. Are you ready.

SoYe:Yes in a minute I be there 😁

I walked downstairs and twist the door knob and see Soo Bin. She is wearing a white botton up shirt with with brown high waist belted pants.

"We will be going by stooter"She said as she show off her stooter.

" Wait this is yours its cute" Ireplied while looking at it.

"Let's go shall we" I hop on beside her wearing an helmet and we drove off.

____________________________________

We arrive at the restaurant. The restaurant isn't too classy or elegant just a casual restaurant for the reunion to take place at. The restaurant feels like I have  reached the dreamland, the joyful chatter, the fragrances, the simple and natural colours.

We went in to see many people or should I say classmates of mine are there. Some of them  were looking at me. Oh right I am not the same as what I use to be back then. They keep on staring at me but I just ignored it.

"So Ye just ignored them let's find your sister" Soo Bin requested and pulled my hand and walked to fin Eun Ji Unnie.

We finally found her chatting with her friends at a faw right table.

I walked towards them but was stopped when I saw him, Suho sitting at the table next from my sister table. He saw me and looked at me a bit puzzled confused of why I was there.

Just keep calm. He still don't know the secret yet. Take a deep breath and walked to my sister.

"Sis your here" My sister shouted and wave her hand at us.

"Hi" Suho said and make me turned towards him.

"Oh Suho your here" I said and he looked at me with a confused look.

"So Ye why are you-" he got cut off by someone that her voice seem samiliar for some reason.

" So Ye is that really you" someone said and I immediately turned towards that person who has that voice. That voice seem familiar. I looked at her. She was wearing a  blue floral dress and  her hair is tied up in a bun. Wait that's her. Han Minjin was her name. My best friend who betrayed me during middle school when I got bullied by Suho and Miyoung but she just run away without helping me when I cried for help so many times.

"Don't tell me your her that same girl Lee So Ye in middle school that was used to be fat?" Minjin smart head digest and everyone who heard her speak turn and face us. They were all shock and puzzled from the statement from Minjun. I knew this would happened. I knew someone will recognise me. Even worst is from my ex best friends in middle school at that. I turned my head to face  her and also Suho who also was listening to the conversation.

"Hello Kim Junmyeon, and everyone I am Lee So Ye, the girl the fat girl that used to be bullied by you Suho" I smirked and Suho face was priceless as well as speechless. As for my sister she was just confused of the situation.

_________________________________________

Finally she tells Suho and everyone about her secret. What will happened next. Wait and see. Comment and vote it means a lot.