Epilogue Suho Pov

It has been a while, so here is the last chapter for my Suho fanfiction. This has been incredible writing this book. I had a blast. So enjoy a very long Chapter.
The whole story will be in Suho Pov some scenes we didn't get to see.

______________________________________

Suho pov

My nerves were shot by the wind's whining and whistling through the branches. It was cold, but that did not stop me from making my way to my house through the scary area. Walking  to school was not always the most enjoyable activity for me, but it was the shortest option. I took it slowly so I would not trip over any dead branches that had fallen during my absence, carefully placed each foot on the ground one by one. Twigs would crack beneath my feet, and insects would buzz about my head. I believe I heard additional things crawling across the floor at some point.

I was walking to school as it was the first day of school as a second year. My boys are waiting for me at the nearby coffee shop just right around the corner from here. At 8.00 a.m., I struggled up the pitted sidewalk with my heavy book bag draped over my shoulder, on my way to school. As for me, my morning was not that great as I thought I might be late. Thank God my mom wakes me up.

To begin with, my life is not particularly exciting because I only leave with my parents. I am the lone child in my family. Wait, how rude of me, my name is Kim Junmyeon, or Suho as my friends nicknamed me, and Suho means guardian because I was always a father figure to them.

As he sipped his cup of bubble tea, a tall slick-haired black-haired man exclaimed, "Suho, finally you got here, I thought you'd never get here."

That is Oh Sehun. We have known each other since we were children. He is a year younger than me, but he treats me as if he were my younger brother.

"Miss me," I smirked as I sat next to Kai, another long-time friend of mine who I have known since middle school.

"Suho, we'll be in the same class," Kai added unexpectedly, his face a touch melancholy.

"Isn't that a good thing?" I asked, despite the fact that your look said otherwise.

"The problem is, the guy you've always despised is in our class," Kai explained.

I said, "Don't tell me that jerk is in our class."

Sehun irritated me by saying, "Suho Kai literally just said it just now."

"I know he mentioned it, but I just want to make sure we're talking about the same person. So Baekhyun is in our class, so this could be interesting." I clenched my fists, but it ached, and Sehun chuckled.

If you're wondering why I despise Baekhyun so much, it all started in middle school. I was a very different person than I am today, and I regret it greatly, especially to one individual, with whom I would eliminate all of my wrongdoings if I could go back in time. I have a lot of regrets, but it all started with Baekhyun and what he did to make me into someone I do not want to be again.

______________________________________

"Go ahead, you guys," I murmured as Sehun and Kai nodded and headed to class, leaving me at my locker.

I immediately have the shivers and am nervous on the first day. Why am I so jittery? Maybe it is because I am afraid, I'll run into someone I used to know who has a negative history with me. I told myself, "Suho, calm down, and don't be that guy you used to be."

The next thing I knew, I had crashed with someone. We both stood up swiftly and the person in front bowed to me, but I was taken aback by the person.