Chapter 31

Here's another update for you guys for the lack of update lately. So enjoy.

_____________________________________

A few weeks have passed. Everything is fantastic. My life is fantastic. I've been seeing Suho for about a year, but it's become much more difficult because we have to keep it a secret from everyone, except the boys. When he's not working, he'll come over to my house.

I awoke with a lovely fluffy blanket surrounding me. With my eyes still closed, I inhaled deeply and recognised Suho's perfume, a blend of Dettol body wash, and his milky skin’s original perfume. I'd like to spend the entire day in bed.

I flipped over and snuggled next to the person who was sleeping beside me. I leaned in closer to him since no doubt it was Suho.

Suho must have been startled awake by my movement since he began to readjust himself in bed. He hugged me tighter so I could snuggle against his chest even more.

“Are you awake?” His morning voice was seductive and unusually deep and raspy. I raised my head to look at him, and he returned my gaze, and our gazes locked.

“Good morning, did you get a good night's sleep?” I said in my morning voice.

“ It's never been better. “Let's sleep a little longer,” he said as he drew me into his embrace.

“Just a minute more, then,” I said.

“Just a minute more?” He responded.

“ Your one minute is up, “ I said as I tried to get up.

His hands slowly dragged me back into bed. I was laying beside him with our faces near each other. Our lips were almost touching.

“ What now?” I said with a low voice.

“ This “ his eyes dropped to my lips and he slowly formed a smile with a dived in to kiss me deeply.

For the longest time ever, we made out in bed.

My phone rang while we were still kissing, so I pulled away from his lips and he continued to kiss my neck. My eyes widened as I looked at my phone.

“ Oh my God, it's today!” I was completely taken aback.

I'm not sure how I could have forgotten such an important day.

Suho took my phone from me and glanced at it for a few moments before becoming shocked as well.

‘Oh gosh!' he said, leaping out of bed as quickly as he could.

We Both get ready for today. Well, it's our 1 year anniversary after all. I was extremely scared because Suho had planned an occasion for us to meet his parents for the first time today, even though we had only been dating for a year.

I stood at a wooden door, nervously breathing in and out with Suho by my side. I freed my hand and combed my hair once more to make myself presentable today.

No, I need to present myself well to make a good first impression.

"Are you ready?" Suho said as he was smiling because he knew I was nervous. I just nodded and saw that he was moving forward to ring the doorbell but I stopped him midway.

"Wait" I said and he looked at me from head to toe.

"Do I look OK? Am I pale? Does this dress make me look OK?" I said nervously and he just smiled.

"You looked fine no matter what you wear you always look beautiful" that made me blush as he rang the doorbell.

This was the first time Suho brought me back to his hometown. It was all because he wanted me to meet his mom and dad and introduce me as his girlfriend and now I felt nervous. A lot of anxiety comes piling in.

Will they like me?

The nervousness is killing me. We just wait for the door to open. Just a moment later the door swung open.

"Oh you two are here" a beautiful lady with short black hair in her mid 40s said. This must be Suho's mom.

I bowed to her.

"Oh you must be So Ye, Suho told so much about you" She smiled.

Moments later a handsome man in his mid 40s came and greets us. This must be Suho's dad as he is as handsome as his dad.

"Hello auntie and uncle. I am So Ye  nice to meet you"I stuttered a bit. But I think I did great.

But I saw Suho's mom laughing of my stuttering and said" I already love her"

____________________________________

Dinner with Suho's parents was nice and welcoming. They were so welcoming and made me more comfortable around them. We talked about how I met Suho and how we became a couple and they were surprised that Suho used to bully me so his dad hit him in a friendly way. We laughed and smiled throughout the dinner. I am just happy they accepted me.

I started laughing and smiling when Suho's dad made me look at his picture when he was a kid. It made Suho embarrassed and I saw a pink tint in his cheeks. He was cute.

The dinner was delicious while his mom kept insisting that I eat more. It was the warmest family experience I ever had. I hope I have a husband just like Suho's dad who is welcoming. With Suho right? It will come true right?

______________________________________

As always my gentleman boyfriend sent me home at my doorstep. But I stopped him with a back hug.

"What's up? Can't get enough of me?" He said that it makes my heart beat.

"Yes Suho, can I stay like this a little more and thank you for making our first anniversary so memorable with your parents" I said.

He turned me around and hugged me and and said " Here"

My jaw dropped.

"Happy anniversary" He pulled out a silver necklace with a letter s. I was in tears and hugged him again and kiss his checks"Thank you"

"Can't your boyfriend have another kiss?" He smirked.

"One is enough" I said to mess with him but I slammed my lips with his and he was shocked and took time to respond. The kiss was soft and delicate.

Who would have  thought the guy who used to bully me, Suho will become my boyfriend. If I kept my feelings buried forever what will happened then. I know I would not be happy at this moment . I don't know how it will played out if he is not in my life. This is the story how I met the most handsome man, Suho.

_____________________________________

No this is not the last chapter. Technically it is but there is an epilogue after this. So look forward to it. Don't forget to comment and vote.