Prologue

Author notes

Before we get into the prologue for those who don't read my previous books, you need to read it because this is a spinoff. There are some scene and references from the previous books. But for this one took place before the story of Baekhyun fanfic happened. Because there will be a lot of Flashback.

Books in order:

1.Secret Diary (Exo chanyeol #1)
2. Love Game(Exo Baekhyun #2)
3.Phone Switch(Exo Chen #3)
4. Time (Exo Kai #4)
5. Forgetting Over you(Exo Sehun #5)

________________________________________

Lee So Ye

Throughout my life people think I have it easy. Well it wasn't always been that way.

When I was a kid until middle school I used to be fat overweight, no one wanted to be my friend.

Even people bullied me because of my looks. Especially that guy. I hate him alot.

He think he is handsome with all those good looks will not get him anywhere. How I hate him. Kim Junmyeon his name was.

Now I am in High school, people treat me differently because of what I look like.
I am not that overweight girl anymore.

Now I looked completely different then before. Recently, I was bumped into someone again. That someone is the person I don't like to meet. Kim Junmyeon or Suho was his name. "Oh how I want to get back at him or hit him for all he did to me".

My name is Lee So Yee and this is the story of how I met Suho.

Main character

1. Lee So Ye
-The girl who used to be bullied because of how she looks and how overweight she was.
- she then loss weight change into the prettiest girl in her new high school
- Met Suho again. The bully.

2

2. Kim Junmyeon (Suho)
- He is a kind and gentle boy who regrets of his mistakes of his past.
- Met So Ye but didn't know he used to bully her along time ago.

3

3. Byun Baekhyun
-The guy who almost hit So Ye by his motorbike.
-A funny and cheerful guy that he eventually fall for So Ye.
(AUTHOR note : this is before he met Eun Ji the girl in Baekhyun fanfic. For those want to know Baekhyun and So Ye past here it is.)

4. Lee Eun Ji
- So Ye's older sister who always look after her in the time of need.

6. Yi Miyoung
-An old enemy during middle school who use to bully her. Will they meet? Will they recognise eachother?

5. Yoo Soo Bin
- So Ye's new friend
- The girl who sleeps a lot in class.

6. Nam Yi Soo (guys will know her from Chanyeol ff)
- Eun Ji's Best Friends
- She is a confident and great friend.

Minor characters
Other exo members.

_____________________________________I hope you guys love the story

I hope you guys love the story. ❤️