Chapter 13

Thanks for the 900+ reads. I really appreciate it. ❤️❤️Enjoy reading 😊

_____________________________________

We see someone who looks so familiar, seated on the dining table.

" Suho" I said, as I was startled.

I saw my sister walking straight up the stairs to her room. She has to feel tired of her part-time job today.

"Suho will be joining us for dinner tonight" my mom said happily still preparing for dinner, tonight.

I looked at him and he stared at me back. He was about to say hi but I left him there and went up stairs to my room.

Why is he here? Why must he be here? I hate him so much. I looked at the time go to shower and wear my pink pajamas. I don't care what I look like in front of him. He said I look ugly before.

I walked downstairs and completely ignoring him. I know he was eyeing me from head to toe. Pervert. I took my seat next to Eun Ji and he was sitting in front of me still eyeing me. We were eating rice with fried  chicken and soup. The meal looks so delicious. I tried to take the soup but his hands were touching mine. We were getting the soup at the same time.

We both looked at eachother. His touched crawl from deep inside my chest, through every cell of my body, the warmth welcomed me like an old friend. But it was strange, because I never felt that way before. It kinda scared me, you know?

He pulled his hand back and eat his food. We continued eating in peace and slight bit of awkwardness. A heavy silence settled over us, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by.

If I didn't glance at his path, he would catch a glimpse of me if he could.

"So Suho I heard you are the top of your class" my said to break the silent.

"Yeah aunty" he replied.

"I heard you know my daughter So Ye... Are you two friends?" my said and make us look at eachother.

"No" "Yes" we said it at the same time.

"Well how about this Suho your handsome and daughter is beautiful you should be her boyfriend" as she said that I spit my drink and the water droplets flying everywhere towards Eun Ji.

"Sorry Unnie I didn't mean too" I said while helping her wiped her face.

The rest of the evening was great. The dinner was delicious. We did have some small talk. I know my mom love Suho so much. She was smiling the whole time.

________________________________________

Nothing really happened after dinner, except that Suho didn't go home right away.

"What?" I asked, standing in front of the bathroom.

"I don't have time just go home" I said, and walked back to my room.

"So that's your room" Suho added, as he was about to check out my room, but I'm trying to block him.

Then I remember that I still have my old pictures when I was overweight, I don't want him to see them. What if he knows who I am and he changes the way he behaves towards me.

"Can I come in?" he asked, already blocking him with my hands.

"No never" I responded.

"But I want to see " he said with his puppy eyes.

"No" that isn't going to work on me, even how cute you are right now, Suho.

"OK fine I won't go in your room.. if you do me a favour" he smirked.

"Why most I do you a favour?"

"Well, I just let myself in," he said. He was about to approach me to get in.

"Wait.. what is it you want me to do?"

"So Ye... I am a year older then you right?" I looked at him nervously.

"Yeah" I said.

"I want you to call me oppa" he smirked and chuckled at my reaction.

I pretended to vomit, "Eww never"

"OK I just let myself in" as he was about to pressure me to go in, I said, "Oppa don't" my face turned bright red as I looked away. He heard it, and he grinned.

"There is not that hard to say is it" he chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Aww you're blushing  because of me" He teased.

You are testing my patience Suho. I know I hate you but the revenge plan need to work.

"Yeah I was blushing... happy" I yelled.

"Nope" he came closer to me as our forehead touch accidentally.

"What else suho?" I said nervously, feeling our breaths and my heartbeats fast.

"What do you want me to do now?" he asked, indicating that my face had become more red than it had been before.

I covered my face so I wouldn't let him see me because I was embarrassed.

He squeezed my hands as softly as he turned my head to look at me. His touch felt electricity when our hands met.

" How about this?" he said, and I softly and sweetly move his lips on mine. I was so surprised. He kisses me in front of the hallway of my bedroom.

I don't know what came over me but I kiss him back. There was a sweetness of desire in that kiss, a million romantic thoughts distilled into a moment.

For the time that our lips were locked together, the world itself ceased to exist, and when we pulled back his eyes, it was like every dream I'd ever had about him, every moment that I wished could exist between the two of us.

I heard a noise from nowhere.
"So Ye Where's my lotion?" Eun Ji said from across the room, making us stop kissing.

" At the top cabinet... I have to go" I said nervously, and quickly shut the door in front of him.

"I will be getting going now too bye So Ye... I know I teased you a lot but at least please be friends  with me I am sorry if I made you mad please tell me why you hate me so much" he said behind the door.

"Let me think about it... This is not a yes or a no either" I answered as my back rested on the door frame of my room, thinking about our first kiss while  touching my lips.

_________________________________________

We had Suho and So Ye first kiss.. What will happen next stay tune to find out. Vote and comment it means a lot.