Chapter 12

Hope you will enjoy the chapter. ❤️

_____________________________________

"So Ye I need to talk to you" Suho dashed in the crowd and grabbed my arm but stopped by Baekhyun and said "Where are you going with my girl"

All according to plan I said to myself.

________________________________________

"So Ye where do you want to go for our first date?" Baekhyun said still holding my hands.

" And another thing can we be... nevermind see you around my friend minseok is calling me" He said and looked at me in the eyes.

" Up to you anything is fine I meet you after school text me" I said my good bye and ran to my class as I was late.

What was he trying to say earlier?

_______________________________________

"Sorry Sir for being late" I said taking my breath as I was running so fast to get here.

"See class this is the example of a student who always came in late... As a punishment clean the class after school" The teacher yelled and I dashed and sit on my desk.

Look at the bright side of it. I was happy that Baekhyun was going to be my fake boyfriend. I know I told him to be my fake boyfriend because I wanted Suho to leave me alone, but I lied to him because I wanted to take revenge on him. But deep down, I was always feeling guilty. As I was thinking about what I did, I softly slammed my head on my desk and saw Soo Bin sleeping. "Well I knew she will sleep" I muttered and grinned.

______________________________________

"What taking Soo Bin so long" I mubbled to myself, still searching for her.

I was sitting at this one table at the far back in the cafeteria. Maybe she have something to do. I text my sister, she's busy. Whatever it was about 10 minutes left for lunch to end, I thought as I was chewing my bread.

"So Ye hello" he smiled putting his tray next to mine.

Look at here if it isn't the devil himself Suho.

"Why are you here?" I replied unamused.

"Can't I be here with you beside you seem a liitle lonely" he replied and start eating his meal.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night" I glared at him.

"Are you eating that" he said and took the brocoli from my plate.

"I didn't say you can have it" I was annoyed.

"Cute there's the annoying face that I love" He chuckled.

He love to tease me so bad. I hate it so much.

I just have to ignored him. So Ye it is that easy. Then he keeps on talking and talking.

"Blablabla" I ignored him by eating my food.

Suddenly my phone rings and it was Baekhyun. Suho took my phone and press accept.

"Hey give it back Jerk" I said as he held the phone high up so that I cannot reached it.

"Hello" Suho  answered the call.

"This is-" I cut him off by stepping on  his feet and took the phone back.

"That what you get Suho" I rolled my eyes.