Chapter 21

Here's the new chapter I hope you all enjoy reading.

_______________________________________

"Really then how about this So Ye I like you ever since I saw you again I never stopped loving you" He confesses to me and that make me looked at him again.

That took me by surprise, nervous and weird inside. He likes me. He really likes me. But that doesn't make sense. Why did he bullied me then. Why did he did all those things to me and ruined my life. Why do you make me feel confused. He confess to me but for some reason I feel some what happy.

"Umm - I want to - I need too go" I said as I ran as my legs could carry me.

I run to feel, to feel the air and the earth, to feel the rain and absorb the hues of the night.I ran without thinking. I just want to avoid the question. I was confused about my feelings at this moment.My heart were still raising very fast. It won't stop myself from running away from him. This is how I avoid the questions and avoid the situation. I just runaway.

As I was running I felt my heart was hurting I don't know why. I am still confused. I felt sad inside and out. Sad is when the loving self needs healing, when it seeks sanctuary and nurture. In my case is both sad that I am happy and sad that I am miserable.

Tears streamed down my cheeks, as if my pain had finally condensed into a downpour. I sniffed with closing my eyes in hope the tears will stop. My choppy breathing and watery eyes remained for quite sometime while still running away from everything. To escaped.

I need a second to calm down. I stopped by  a park where there were barely people around catching my breath from running from earlier.

I don't want him to know about my secret. Why did I say that in front of all those people. Now everyone knows my secret.

I was so focus on my memories of what just happened earlier. I haven't been looking or paying attention to my surroundings. Then something hits me. Well I was bumped by someone that seem familiar. We fell down together on the ground at the same time. I sweep off the dust from my jeans and looked at him. If he was OK.

He turned towards me " Are you OK... Does it hurt anywhere... Why are you crying?" Baekhyun said as he came closer to me and wiped the tear. He was worried about me.

I felt my face burning bright red from his touch.

"Its nothing" I denied it and looked away.

"I know there's something happens to you I am just worried So Ye" He calmly said.

"I know you are worried but I need to be alone to think" I said and sat on a nearby bench.

" But So Ye I don't want to see you like this" Baekhyun replied and sit next to me.

"Fine I am just confused that's all" I replied.

" I'm here if you want to talk about it" Baekhyun looks at me with his worried eyes.

"Fine  firstly I haven't been honest with you I have been using you for being my fake boyfriend you know that already but not because of what you think but because I want to get back at Suho"

"Wait what did he do to you that you want to get back at him?" He questions.

"Back in middle school he always bullied me because I was fat and different from everyone else now at the reunion party I said it out loud towards my old classmates and he heard me and pulled me away to talk but I was shock he apologize to me but he confess to me I was frozen don't know what to do so I ran and bumped into you"I explained to him what actually happened to me.

" So he used to bullied you... I know I hate him because of something else but I know he is not like that when Kai said he change he really mean he really change" Baekhyun said while looking at the stars.

"Now Baekhyun I don't know what to do he confess to me and I am so confused"

"Well let me ask you this question" He said while forcely make my head turned to him.

"Umm"

"Do you like him back?" He asked me and that took me off guard.

"Umm no" I said nervously. Why am I so nervous to say no. I don't have feelings for him.

"Are you sure... I have been observing you and him.. I know you two biker a lot but deep down I can see in your eyes you like him" Baekhyun said with a serous looked on his face.

"No what you talking about.. No I just need to figure things out"I replied.

" So with that let's break up... We are just fake boyfriend and girlfriend anyways... I know you don't love me as much As I am and the bet thing that what people saw us but we make it seem like a fake boyfriend and girlfriend to an end we need this for the two of us and also we can still be friends"He sincerely said.

Wait did he just confess to me. I just nodded because I see someone coming towards us.

"Hey Baek Have you seen So Ye?" Suho said to Baekhyun.

"Umm no Suho  why would I know where she is" he said that as I hid behind  a car.

"Well you're her boyfriend" he replied.

"Well to tell you the truth we broke up so bye shoo go" Baekhyun said as he gently pushed him away.

"So Ye you going to face him sooner or later... you can't just run away forever.. And So Ye we can still be friends" He said smiling at me.

"I could just try bye Baekhyun" I said and walked away from him.

As I was walking away I see his expression changes. He smiley face change into a frown one. I know deep down I broke someone's heart that day.

______________________________________

Poor Baek. If you guys read my Baek fanfic you know he who he will ended up with. Anyways So Ye is just running away huh what will happen next. Vote and comment.