Chapter 14: Mission FOITIC

Song of the Chapter: Where Them Girls At by David Guetta

"You, me, Seth, and Justin are hanging out today." Chrissy all but demanded me, barging into my room at nine thirty am on a Saturday.

"Um, may I ask why? I have a hot date with Netflix today and I don't really want to cancel." I respond with a tiny bit of annoyance in my voice. She just shakes her head in shame at me.

"Because, we're on a special mission." She vaguely explains.

"And..." I draw out, raising my brows at her,

"We're spying on your boyfriend." She says in a 'duh' tone.

Wait, what.

"My boyfriend?" I ask, confused.

"Yes" she says while going through my closet.

"Tyler?"

"Yes! Gosh woman. Tyler Harris, your boyfriend." She exclaims exasperated. She throws me a basically all black outfit and they hit me square in the face.

"Omf" I take the clothes off my head and glare at my best friend.

"Now get changed, we're going to Justin's house in twenty minutes." She walks out of my room before I get a chance to protest.

My only question is,

Why are we spying on my boyfriend?

🌚🌚🌚

"Hey guys!" Justin greets, motioning us into his house.

It's a cute little house in the next neighborhood over so it only took a couple minutes to get here.

We step immediately into the living room and Seth is sitting on the couch play COD. Typical. He turns around when he hears the front door shut and pauses the game.

"Hey Chris." He smiles and I look over to my best friend to see a tinge of pink spread on her cheeks.

"Hi Seth." She greets back with a shy smile.

What's up with them?

"Hey Sethers" his eyes snap over to me and he says hi back. Now we're all just sitting in a wired awkward silence.

"So" Justin claps his hands together. "when should we start?"

"First of all, why the hell are we stalking Tyler?" I question, looking around the room for an answer.

"Well remember our little conversation the other day?" Justin looks at me and I nod.

"I talked about it with them and they agree. We think Tyler is hiding something and it might affect your relationship with him." He explained, starting at me to see any sort of reaction.

What is he doing that he couldn't tell me that would affect our new relationship? I don't think he's cheating. I haven't seen him flirting with other girls or talk about anyone else. Is he moving? Nah. What else could he possibly be doing behind my back?

"Jasmine!"

"Huh, what?"

"You spaced out on us." Seth said with a look of worry.

Oops, I tend to do that.

"Sorry, just trying to think of what he could be doing behind my back." I say honestly and Seth nods in understanding.

"And that's why we're here." Chrissy pipes in and I give her a smile.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" I ask to no one in particular.