Chapter 26: Prank vs. Prank pt. 2

Song of the Chapter: The Joke is on You. iCarly song

Dedicated to @carlysly because I love her comments and support!

Jo Jo went home around nine last night plotting with us our next move. Chrissy ended up falling asleep in my room right after she left and I was soon to follow. I was in deep sleep when an obnoxious noise awakened me.

BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP

"Ahhhh!" A voice screamed and I shot up, my eyes wide and alert. I realized that not only another girl screamed but so did I.

I look around frantically for the source of noise and my eyes narrow in on Mason at the doorway with an air horn.

"Rise and shine princess!.... And friend?" He smirks, his eyes twinkling in amusement and confusion at Chrissy.

"What are you doing?" I groan in annoyance. Nobody dare disturb my slumber.

I hear Chrissy moan in agreement next to me and I scowl at Mason.

"Just giving you guys a friendly wake up call, that's all." He says sweetly, leaning on the doorframe.

"How did you even get in here?" I ask.

"Well I found your key un-"

"Will you please shut the fuck up, thanks." Chrissy groans loudly, effectively cutting Mason off.

"Well then why don't you go to your room?" He says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, maybe I will." She sneers, grabbing the blanket off my bedroom and marches out my room, pushing Mason out of the way.

Yeah, she's definitely not a morning person.

"What time is it?" I moan, laying back down onto my fluffy pillow.

"Five." Mason says nonchalantly.

"Why." I groan, closing my eyes tighter.

"Well I was just going to wake you up but I guess I got double points today." He smirks, still in my doorway.

"Go make me breakfast." I blurt.

"What?" He asks, obviously confused by my random demand.

"Did I speak Martian? I said, make me breakfast. You're the one who woke me up at five am. I'm hungry." I annunciate, making sure he gets it.

"Are you alright princess?" He asks, concerned. He makes his way over to my bed but I stop him.

"Fine. Just let me get ready." I mumble. I stretch out my limbs and go to the bathroom, leaving Mason in my room alone.

🌸🌺🌹

I put shampoo onto my hands and massage my scalp, thinking about the meaning of life. Does anyone else do that? No, okay. Well anyway, I wonder why I was such a bitch to Mason? I don't really know what made me snap at him and give him attitude. I'm no Chrissy in the mornings, but that doesn't mean I'm that bad either. All he did was wake me up. But it was in a rather rude way and at an ungodly hour. But it's a prank war. He was doing it for the sake of his team. But he should not have messed with my sleeping schedule. Yeah, but I did pour honey all over his motorcycle. But-

My internal battle got cut off by blood on the shower floor. I'm not shaving, so.....

Awe man.

Screw you Mother Nature! Screw you!

So that's why I was a bitch. Makes sense.

After finishing up my shower and putting together my face, I peek my head out the door to see if the coast is clear. I come up with an empty bedroom and I go to the closet, pulling out skinny jeans, a dark gray spaghetti strap, and a black Duck Commander sweatshirt. Lastly I slip on some simple black flats and head out. With one final glance in the mirror and a nod of approval, I descend the stair.