Chapter 22: First Date with Mase

Song of the chapter: Night Changes by One Direction

"JASMINE WAKE THE FRICK UP!" A voice screams and my eyes snap open, just in time to see Jo Jo throwing water onto me.

Shrieking, I jump out of bed, my pj's soaking wet with cold water.

"Jordan what THE HELL?" I yell, turning to her slowly retreating body.

"We couldn't wake you up." She smiles sheepishly. "Oh and also, you're date with Mason is in two hours." She says nonchalantly and my eyes widen.

"What!" How is this even possible! I never sleep that long!

"Just thought I'd help." She smirks, walking out of my room, leaving me flabbergasted.

Snapping out of my shock, I rush down the stairs after Jo Jo.

I sprint into the living room and see Chrissy and Jo Jo standing side by side, like agents, holding an envelope.

"What's in the letter?" I ask, slowly making my way across the living room.

"Mason came by earlier. He said to give it to you once you woke up. If you ever did." She muses and I roll my eyes, taking the white letter. Neatly written on the front is my name, clearly Mason's hand writing. I open the envelope and read.

Princess,

Wear something warm for our date.

Don't eat before you leave either. Going out to dinner.

See you soon baby,

Mase

I smile at the paper and look back up to see my best friends with questioning brows raised.

"He said to dress warmly and not to eat before I leave." I explain and the nod their heads.

"Wait, why do you have to dress warm? It's like 83 degrees outside." Chrissy asks and I shrug.

"Don't know. I guess we're going somewhere that's cold."

"Well you should start getting ready now. Mason will be here in." Chrissy looks down at her phone, then back up to me. "An hour and fourth five minutes! Go take a shower, we'll pick out you're outfit." She commands and I mock solute.

"Sir yes sir." I spin on my heel and up the stairs.

💧💧💧

After a forty five minute shower, ( yes I know that's ridiculous, but a girl's gotta shave and be super clean and soft for her date), I dry off and wrap the towel around my body and step into my room.

"Finally! You're done. You were in there forever." Jo Jo exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, well. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do." I shrug, grabbing my robe from its hook on the bathroom door.

"Alright, sit down and let us make you booooty-ful!" Chrissy says.

"Bootyful?" I ask, a small smile on my lips.

"Hell yeah!"

"Okay, let's do this." Jo Jo locks and loads her imaginary gun and I laugh.

👠🎀💄

Almost an hour later, my look is complete. My hair is done in some sort of fancy up-do, which they curled my hair for.... My make up is done to a T with a smokey eye and nude lips. For my outfit, Jo Jo picked out an oversized knitted cream sweater, black jeggings, and black combat boots. I'm impressed.