Chapter 4: Party? Part 2

We walk into Mason's house and instantly surrounded by sweaty, drunk teens, and couples making out nearly everywhere you look. The room smells thick of alcohol and hormones. (If that's even possible). We make our way towards the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Hello ladies, what can I do for you two?" He questioned.

"I'll take a Coke and Christine will want a water." I tell the attractive boy in front of me.

"Sure I'll go get those out of the cooler on the patio." He says while walking towards the French doors that lead outside.

"Oh my gosh, Jaz, do you know who that is!?" She yells at me.

"Um, no. Should I?"

"That's Tyler Harris, Mason's best friend!" She squeals.

"He is soooo cute, oh here he comes" and sure enough he comes strutting back through the doors with a Coke and bottled water.

"Here ya go. By the way, my name's Tyler. And you are?" He looked at me with a eyebrow raised.

"Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz for short." I smiled at him.

He looked over to Chrissy and asked her the same.

"Christine, and yeah I already know who you are, basically everyone does, even I do and I just started school at Seminole. Well obviously not everyone knows who you are." She rambles but turns the attention back on me.

"Oh really? Well I'd love to learn more about you if you would like to learn more about me." He smirked

"She would love to, isn't that right Jaz, I'll go find someone from one of my classes. Have fun!" Chris calls out as she runs into the crowd.

"So would you like to dance?" He asked, holding out his hand for me.

Should I lie and tell him that I don't dance nor do I want to dance with him considering he's a stranger. Or should I just go for it and dance with him. I haven't danced since before we moved and I'm not so sure I want to. What if I get injured again? What if I get nervous and step on his feet because I haven't danced with anyone in such a long time.

I sigh and reply, "No thanks, I don't dance."

He frowns. "Oh come on, everyone dances. Please just one dance. You can do whatever you want. Just one dance." He begs

What will one dance hurt? I guess I could just do the typical white girl thing and just jump around and do the shopping cart. Yeah, that doesn't seem to bad.

"Alright, you convinced me. But just one dance." I sternly tell him, but with lightness still in my voice.

He grins and tugs at my hand.

"Awesome lets go! You won't regret it." He pulls me through the mass of people and we start dancing to a pop song I've never herd before.

We start jumping around like lunatics and he shows off the sprinkler. No way he thinks he can do the sprinkler better than me? I start doing it too and we try to out dance each other with ridiculous moves like the lawn mower, shopping cart, the wave, and the fishing pole. It was honestly a lot of fun and probably the best time I've had in a while. We actually dance through a couple songs before I realize I had to go pee.

"Hey Tyler, I'm gunna head to the bathroom, which way is it?" I yell through the pounding music.

"Up the stairs, down the hall and the last door on your left." He points out the directions I should take towards the staircase.

"Thanks, I'll be back." I say and spin on my heel to find the bathroom.

Once I reach the bathroom I pee and look in the mirror. I notice my makeup isn't as fresh as it was when I left the house a few hours ago but I still look pretty decent. When I leave the bathroom, I notice a guy leaning against the opposite wall. Not trying to look cool though, but like he really needs that wall for support cuz he's wasted. Well he defiantly looks trashed. I try to avoid contact and walk past him, but I feel a rough and calloused hand wrap around my upper arm and I get yanked backwards. Shit. That hurt.