Chapter 11: Slumber Party!

"MASON!" We hear Chris screech from inside the living room.

"CHRISSY!" He yells right back and throws his hands up in the air in exaggeration.

"Where's Jo Jo?" I asked, looking around.

"In here!" She screamed from the kitchen. She walks out with her arms full of junk food. Bags of chips, cookies, a bowl of popcorn, Mike and Ikes, and... Grapes?" We give her a questioning look and point to the grapes. Why does she have grapes? I didn't even know we had them.

"What? Oh the grapes. Yeah those are for me. I love grapes." She explained and starts petting the bag like its her precious.

"So what did you ladies plan on doing tonight?" Mason asks from beside me.

"Well we were probably just going to talk and watch movies." I elaborate and walk to take a seat on the couch.

"Yeah, then we're going to do each other's nails, hair, ohhhh and do facials!" Chrissy says in a very girly fashion and flips her blonde hair for extra effect. Mason looks horrified and ready to bolt towards the door.

"Yeah um I don't think-" he gets cut off my Jo Jo.

"And don't forget about the pillow fight." She says seductively and winks at Mason.

"Well I guess it won't be too bad." Mason says cooly with a very evident smirk.

"Jo Jo!" I yell. Giving her a glare. She just smiles sheepishly. I turn to Mason and give him his own glare. "We are not having a pillow fight." I state, sternly.

His face falls a tad but smirks nonetheless.

What is it with boys and pillow fights?

"Man, I was really looking forward to that." He says jokingly and plops down on the couch.

I roll my eyes at him and shove his shoulder playfully. Damn, his arms are like bricks.

"Thanks, I work out everyday so I'm glad it pays off." He says smugly with a wink.

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"You voiced your thoughts princess." He smirked, the amusement in his eyes shining bright.

"Damn, I really need to stop doing that." I face palmed. Literally.

"Careful now, we won't want to damage that pretty face." Mason winks and my heart flutters. I suddenly hear a chorus of 'awes'. My eyes snap away from Mason and see Jo Jo and Chrissy standing over by the t.v and giggling like school girls. I flush from embarrassment and attempt to hide my face in my hair.

"Shut up guys, let's just go to the game room." I mutter and stand up, not making eye contact with Mason.

I hear him chuckle and stand too and we make our way upstairs and to the back of the house where the game room is located. We pass by all the bedrooms and reach the end of the hall and pile into the room.

"Whoa, this place is-" Mason started but got cut short by Jo Jo stepping into the room.

"Wow." Is all she had to say, and it definitely fit the description.

On one wall there is a giant plasma screen and a wall unit. There's Wii, Xbox One, PS4, and a Game Cube with hundreds of games waiting to be played. Yep, that's right. I have a Game Cube. One of the best gaming consuls ever created if you ask me.

Anyways, next to the wall unit is a shelf stocked full of movies. VHS's to Blue Ray. You name it and I most likely have it. They're not all mine though. About half of them are Chrissy's that she brought with her from her old house in Ohio. We agreed that we would never buy the same movie because we could always share and we wanted to have one massive collection.