12. 🤍🩹

| » ◉ « |  

| » ◉ « |  

Seungmin sighed.

He was working all day.

He had actually wanted to look for Sam yesterday night but he fell asleep as he had been studying for too long.

He just hoped he'd get a chance to see him again.

He was currently taking care of the patients in the first floor and mostly changing their bed sheets.

To be honest, his hands were incredible hurting but he had to finish it.

The 'argument' with Chan wasn't doing any better. He kept on ignoring Seungmin maybe out of shame...guilt...Seungmin doesn't know. However he'd be lying if he would say that he isn't hurt. He just had thought they were friends that's all.

A reason for him to feel quite lonely.

Dr. Park seemed to be the only one he could truly trust. The rest were just colleagues whom he didn't really know or rude nurses, not wanting to get into their way as most of them disliked beginners.

He went upstairs to his room as his break had started with a toast.

Hey Jeongin, do you have time?

Innie my little foxie  🦊

Sorry Hyung, I don't... I'm In class right now...

Oh...I see

Can we talk to each other later?

Hmm...I will think about it...but I have night shift I guess...

Whaeeee...I miss you but school is sucking rn

We can always talk Innie, focus on school okay?

I'd like to but Mr. Seok can't stop talking about his holidays in

 Italy where he almost accidentally stole some pasta.

Oh Innie...

Oh no, there he comes! I gtg...ttyl...

Bye! And greetings from me to mom!

Yeah!

Seungmin chuckled at his brothers cuteness, hoping he'd have a good day.

He truly missed him but as he had always different shifts and a lot of work, it was hard to find some time where Jeongin had time too.

He sat down on the table, taking a book out to study a bit more before his break would end.

"I need to get better..."

He sighed, closing the book.

He immediatley went down stairs as his shift had started. Today he'd spent time at the living room in the third floor.

"Chan Hyung! Channie Hyung...can we pleasee playy?" Felix voice echoed through the third floor but it disappeared as it seemed they had gone downstairs.

"Chan has probably his shift at the second floor..."

He entered the living room. Two guards on the entrance which was unusual.

And his mouth went dry.

There was Sam...

Just like the night they had met before.

A smile automatically formed onto his lips, about to approach the latter when suddenly a nurse immediatley appeared. 

His smile faded.

She gave him a strict look, starting to talk to Sam, ignoring him.

"Guess I can't talk to him..."

And suddenly Sams head turned. Their eyes met. His seeming so cold and emotionless but Seungmin knew he wasn't like that. He felt like his eyes'd be saying something...was it fear? Seungmin didn't know...

His eyes wandered to Seungmin bruises on the neck and the younger couldn't help but feel once again uncomfortable and observed. He touched his neck, trying to hide them, avoiding the patients eyes.

"Don't act like this..."

He looked up again, Sam starring at him, getting scolded by the nurse as she was trying to get his attention.

Seungmin decided to smile softly at him, waving his hand (in tiny).

But Sam only stared, as the usual. No reaction, no expression.

"Seungmin!" called Jiseok, a big smile on his lips.

"Oh hey!"

"Do you want to play some games with us? The others would like to play with you too..." he asked.

He glanced one last time at Sam.

"Sure...why not?" he said, going to the table of the younger people.

⌇a/n:

It's only the 1st week after winter break and I'm already so exhausted. 

But as you can see the story is moving on...yay! 

Anyways,

Have a good night/day! 🤍✌🏻

& stay safe! ✨