14. 🤍🩹

| » ◉ « |  

| » ◉ « |  

3rd person

It would be a lie if Seungmin would say that he wasn't scared to be left alone with Sam for a second time.

No, he wasn't angry or so.

But Dr. Shin words keep on repeating in his mind.

And he hated himself for that.

But he has always believed that Sam wasn't bad.

He knew where the problem was: the treatment.

However, he had no other choice than to believe in himself.

He knew that Dr. Park would've done the same thing.

// ❤︎

After they had left, Seungmin slowly pulled the patient up.

Sam was shivering, his skin cold... hands still bruised, neck too...the laceration on his forehead opened up again...his nose bleeding again.

Seungmin wiped his tears quietly away, sniffling with his nose.

He stood up shakily, reaching for some towels which were luckily lying in a drawer.

"Come here...you're freezing..." he whispered, putting one of the towels on the patients shoulder.

Sam turned shakily around, looking at Seungmin for a short time...avoiding his eyes again.

"He always feels ashamed when he bursts out..."

Seungmin stared deeply into his eyes.

"Let's get you out of here...okay?"

And Sam nodded slightly, taking Seungmins hand as they stood up.

The younger supported him while going upstairs to his room again, taking a quick glance into the day room where multiple patients were chatting about the scene...his eyes meeting Chans shortly. And he could see that the older wad about to stop him but he shook his head.

And Chan left it.

"Sit down..." Seungmin guided Sam on a chair.

This time he had put the family photo down. Just in case.

He kneeled in front of the patient whose eyes were fixed on the nurse already the whole time.

Seungmin sighed, looking into the deep fearful eyes of Sam.

"Just...let me take care of you...okay?" he whispered.

Sam stared at him.

A hand was reaching up to his long blonde hairs, first hesitating but eventually pushing it gently aside.