3.🤍 🩹

| » ◉ « |  

| » ◉ « |  

Seungmin had been running around since this morning nonstop.

Well, let's say maybe he did underrate the work of a nurse.

He was changing the 43rd bedsheet that day, after he had cleaned the living room in the second and first floor.

His hands were incredibly hurting but he didn't mind.

Because he just couldn't get the 4th floor out of his head.

"Working hard, my boy?" asked Chan who was coming to take a look at Seungmin.

Seungmin nodded, wiping the sweat off his face as he finished putting on the bedsheet.

Chan smiled, ruffling the youngers hair.

Seungmin giggled.

"Let's go and have some lunch okay?"

// ❤︎

They were sitting in the cafeteria along with some other patients. Most of them seemed normal, walking in normal clothes around, some of them listening to music or walking around with books. Some were even chatting. But what disturbed Seungmin were the wards everywhere. They just made him feel uncomfortable.

"Chan?"

"Hm?" Chan looked up from his food.

Seungmin gulped.

"Should I ask him?"

"Are the patients in the 4th floor getting outside sometimes too?"

Chans eyebrows furrowed.

He was getting serious again.

"I'm...I'm not-I'm just curious" excused Seungmin, playing with his fingers nervously.

"Well...they do...it always depends on their conditions. If they got better and they somehow managed to get a grip of their violent behavior, the doctors will give them permission to stay at the living room."

Seungmin nodded.

"You're not thinking of interact-"

"What nonono!!" the younger denied quickly. "No, I am just curious..."

"He always gets so upset when I talk about it..."

Chan grinned, but it was rather a sad smile.

"You know, curiosity is a good thing, though..." he took a breath "it sometimes leads to a lot of trouble so I just wanna say it again: don't even try it. You don't wanna disappoint me, now do you?"

Seungmin could just tell by his smile that he was secretly threatening him, knowing that the younger already loved his job and would do anything and everything to be acknowledged and to keep up his position.

"Of course I don't..."  he smiled nicely,  regardless him being irritated of Chans duality and two faced personality.

"Chan shouldn't get suspicious..."

"Anyways, what did you do today?" changed Seungmin the topic, lightening up the mood.

// ❤︎

It wasn't all to late when Seungmin was sitting at the day care, cleaning the tables and packing games away.

"If I think about it...Chan seems pretty toxic... I mean he's a great counselor and I can learn a lot by following him through the day, yet-"

Most of the patients had gone back to their room as it started to get late but some of them were still sitting in them.

Seungmin sighed, going up to the third floor to clean the tables in the living room as well.

"- nevermind, I'm probably just tired and imagining things..."

He rubbed his eyes, feeling extremely tried.

Two patients were still sitting there.

"Oh...Jiseok, you should go to bed..it's already late" said Seungmin to the 17 year old boy who was drawing a picture, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

He shook his head.

"C'mon...you should get some rest...you did so much activities today" said Seungmins softly, slowly grabbing the pen out of Jiseoks hands.

Jiseok yawned.

"O-okay..."

Seungmin took his piece of paper, taking a look at it and handing it to him.

"It's really beautiful...continue to draw it tomorrow" he said softly.

"Will you be with us tomorrow, Seungmin?" he asked.

"Of course..." Seungmin smiled hearty.

Even if it was his second day at this hospital he had drawn a lot of attention these days. Especially the younger teens seemed to like him.

Jiseok smiled cutely, leaving the room with his picture.

Seungmin watched him leave, grabbing the cloth again to wipe the tables.

But one of the patients was still sitting in the room.

He had been eyeing Seungmin the whole time.

Seungmin didn't notice him until he started to wipe the table the patient was sitting at.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly again, spotting the person.

"huh?" His eyes went bigger as he had recognized someone else's presence.

He tilted his head adorably at the man.

"Excuse me...you should go to bed" he said with a small smile.

But the man didn't do anything except for starring at Seungmin with an intense stare.

Seungmins heart started to beat rapidly.

"Who is this?"

⌇a/n:

Oops- 

sorry for the cliff hanger tho but I was smh so excited to upload idkk 

U might already have an idea who it is...

Next update prolly on Friday...(or myb tmrw?)

Anyways,

Thank you for reading, my lovelies 💗

Have a good day/night! ✌🏻🤍

& Stay safe ✨