5. 🤍🩹

|   » ◉ «  |  

| » ◉ « |  

"Have you heard about it?"

"Yeah, me too..."

"How could he?"

"I heard that they are having a meeting now...guards getting scolded..."

"They should..."

// ❤︎

"Chan...we cannot let this happen anymore...just imagine what would've happened if no one would've brought him back...he'd be in danger! He'd kill all of us!"

"Don't say such things, Jenna, he didn't do anything!"

"Yeah, we had luck that he didn't! But what if he would've?"

Chan scoffed.

"Forget it..."

"The doctors are right...he's a helpless case..."

"Jenna, Listen he-oh! Seungmin!"

Seungmin came around the corner, pretending to not have listened to their conversation.

"h-hi Chan"

Jenna eyed him suspiciously but left with an annoyed glance.

"Oh, don't mind her, she's always in a bad mood..." he joked.

"O-okay...."

"You fine? You seem a bit off..."

"Y-yeah-wha? OH no, I'm good..." lied Seungmin. And he felt bad about it.

"Have you heard about this mornings scandal?" asked Chan quietly.

Seungmin shook his head.

Again, he lied.

"Well, one of the patients in the 4th floor got out...it's not clear if it was himself or if someone forgot to lock the door...however, the doctor and therapists were upset, calling a meeting with the guards this morning" he sighed.

"Oop-"

"You know nothing, do you?" he asked, their eyes meeting.

Seungmin opened his mouth but it felt as if he had a lump in his throat.

"So he was from the 4th floor..."

"N-no of course not..."

Chan sighed before smiling back again.

"I'm glad..."

"I'm sorry..."

"B-but what was the patients name?" asked Seungmin.

"Sam, Samuel...however you want o call him" he said but without another word he went back to work.

"Samuel...Sam?...As if he's that dangerous?"

//  ❤︎

⚠️ warning: a bit of violence; blood

Meanwhile

The doctor entered the room.

"Dr. Shin, should I bring some more medicine?" asked Jenna, following him inside.

"No, I don't think we will need it..."

He looked at the patient who was lying on the ground.

"Yah, stand up!" he shouted but he didn't move neither did he give a reaction.

Dr. Shin looked at the guard next to him.

The guard pulled him with a lot of force up, throwing him on the bed.

"Speak, you piece of trash!" he shouted at the patient who still didn't show any reaction. He walked towards him, ripping the plasters off.

"Who gave you these?" he asked, as he had grabbed the patient by his collar.

He didn't show any reaction though.

Dr. Shin smiled amusingly.

"Not in the mood to answer huh...? Jenna, you know what to do..."

She nodded, waiting for the guards to take him.

"What are you- Let me go!" 

"Be quiet!"

"I said LET ME GO!"

He tried to get out of the guards grip but  the guards were stronger.

"NO I SAID LET ME GO! NO, NO, NO"  he shouted, trying to push them with silence away. 

One of the guards grabbed his hair, pushing onto the floor.

He fell on the floor as the big man sat down on him, slamming his fist onto his face till his nose started bleeding. The patients hand, grabbed the guard by his collar as he tried to choke him, getting now on top of him. His handcuffed hands around the throat of the guard, eyes seeming so emotionless as he was trying to choke him to death.

"Stand up!" 

"N-o"

He was forcefully put back on his feet again, pushed through the corridors while each of his arms were held by a guard.

He was gasping for air, blood dripping down his chin.

His vision blurry as one of his eyes had gotten hurt along with his legs which gave up, so that he was dragged across the cold floor, his shouts getting louder.

He turned his head, his eyes meeting someones familiars.

The boy from last night.

But before he could even see him more, he had entered the room go hell.

// ❤︎

He was forced to lie down onto the bed.

They took a hot water bottle, putting it on the back of his hands to make the veins stand out.

Jenna gave him an anesthetic injection. He tried to move again but he was being held down by his ankles and shoulders.

His breaths were getting shorter, the taste of blood in his mouth increasing.

He was sweating, trying to get air.

He panicked.

But before he knew anything else, he fell asleep.

⌇a/n:

God, I feel so...-

I can't even describe the feeling...of writing such violent scenes. 

But it's somehow needed in this story tho...

Regardless that, I hope you still smh enjoyed the chapter :') 💗

Thank you for reading!

Have a good day/night! ✌🏻🤍

& stay safe! ✨