16.🤍🩹

| » ◉ « |

| » « |

📍Tw: blood, self harm

3rd person

"How can I help you?" the woman in front of him didn't mind him, just continued to finish in some papers without looking up.

"Actually, I wanted to ask for a document" Seungmin said.

"Go on, which patient?" she asked.

" uhm, number 203, I need his background" as soon as she had heard the number, she dropped her pen - the sound of it rolling down the table and dropping down - echoed through the room. Her mouth was slightly opened, as if she'd like to speak but there seemed to be a lump in her throat. She glanced over her square, black framed glasses at the young boy in front of her, clearing her throat. It took her a second.
"Come with me" she stood up from her chair, leaving her office. Seungmin followed her.

She seemed to be around her 50ties. Her black, already slightly grey strands sticking out. She was short, wearing a white coat, just like most of the doctors.
They were walking down the halls, passing the first floor. Some patients were greeting him with a smile, others were just passing by and of course Chan.
They still haven't talked until now. Seungmin avoided his eyes as they were walking down to the basement area.
The lady pulled out her chain out of her pocket, unlocking the white door in front of them. Seungmin gulped. So far, the basement seemed to be the scariest place, besides the third floor.
They entered the room.

On the left and right were many cabinets, filled with boxes which were sorted in the alphabetical order and year. They turned to the right, standing between 2 cabinets.
"Wait here" it took a few seconds and she came back with a ladder. She adjusted it and climbed on top, pulling out the box. She sighed. She pulled out the whole box.

"Here you go, that's all I have" She handed Seungmin the box.
To his unlucky, it was almost empty. Just 3 sheets of paper. He furrows his eyebrows.

"But-"

"We have lost a few documents of some of our patients due to a fire. This is all I can give you. "

"Aren't there any other left-"

"No. As far as I know, Dr.Shin likes to keep old documents and those of the third floor patients here. A lot of things changed since...the old director has resigned." She suddenly stopped. As if she had said something wrong.

"I mean retired"

"The old director? Did he-"

"He had owned a few documents of patient 203. But I'm not sure what happened to them"
I'm sorry I really need to go back to work now. I cannot leave my office for too long." She put the ladder away, leading the boy outside. She locked the door, giving him a nod before leaving.