Chapter 20- night

"Please don't tell anyone" the small boy sobbed

"I promise i wont Jiminie... that is unless you tell someone about me" i said giggliong lightly which caused him to let out a breathly chuckle.

"Thank you Noona" he said softly and then hugged me.

"No problem"

We eventually went back to the living room and saw everyone on the couch "Whats up?" Yoongi asked and i sighed.

"Nothing i just needed to talk to him about something" I said softly, sitting between the two shorter boys.

"You sure?" he asked, scrunching his brows together suspectingly. I only nodded and Jin finally started the movie.

After the movie Yoongi had me follow him to his room "So i should probably tell you why i wanted you to come over today" he said sitting on his bed.

"Yea probably" I said sitting next to him.

"So.. we need to figure out what we are going to do about these rumors" Yoongi said, meeting my eyes.

"We could just... ignore them" i said and he sighed

"But then they will only get worse" he spoke gently.

"We could address it as false" i said shrugging

"Or we could say its true"

"My manager said im not allowed to date"

"We will haveto fix that wont we" he said and i sighed.

"Its getting late, why don't you both spend the night" He chirped and i smiled before nodding.

"Let me go tell Subin" i said and this time he nodded. I got up walking to the living room seeing something im honestly not  suprised to see, everyone else had went to their rooms except two. Subin was sitting on Taehyungs lap straddling him as their tongues fought. I looked down clearing my throat to get their attention, they pulled away and looked at me with bright red faces.

"I didn't mean to interupt but... we are spending the night and.. dude go to Tae's room like seriously you lucky it was me who saw you and not someone else" I said before hearing a light squeal of excitment burst from Subin's lips. I walked back to Yoongi's room seeing him with his shirt off showing his small tummy slim waist, he was facing his closet getting a new shirt. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his back.

"I missed you" I said softly and i knew he smiled, He turned around looking down at me with that smile i suspected. He slowly leant down and kissed me with such passion, like he was expressing all the things he couldn't make into words. He gently pushed me back causing me to fall onto his bed and he climbed ontop of me and reconnencted our lips. He slowly pulled away and was about to take my shirt off but i placed a hand on his bare chest causing hi to look up and meet my eyes.

"Not yet" i said softly and he nodded smiling before pushing himself off of me, he went to his dresser and grabbed some sweat pants before going to his closet and getting a hoodie. He handed them to me before pointing to a closed door

"You can change in the bathroom" he said, still smiling, i nodded before going to the bathroom and putting on the clothes that were way to big.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw him sitting on his bed already changed, he was wearing grey sweat pants that showed his print all to well and a black FG shirt. I sighed, looking down blushing as i realized i was staring and i heard him let out a light chuckle.

"You look adorable" he said softly and i blushed even more, gosh did this man get so much sexier and how i just want to jump onto his lap and give my whole self to him.. but i can't.. not yet.

I giggled and walked to the other side of the bed, laying down as he laid down behind me and pulled me against him.

A bit later i started sweating "Its hot" i groaned and he chuckled

"The take of the pants" he said and i shrugged before kicking the off.

Suprisingly that whole night he didn't do anything.. he didn't touch anything i wouldn't be okay with and we just cuddled.

In the morning after we both woke up we slowly made our way the kitchen where everyone else was sitting at the table about to eat breakfast "Oh i was bout to come get you both" Jin said and Jimin looked me up and down before smirking

"Looks like you guys had a fun night" He said smugily and i rolled my eyes at his teasing.

"Fuck off Jimin" Yoongi said bluntly

"Language" Jin called