Chapter 7- Busan

I sighed writing the answer down on my notebook  I was currently studying at home. I have decided that i will concentrate on school to make sure i get into a good college, its already been a month since i tried to kill myself.

Im trying to keep my mind off things so i study all the time. I yawned standing uo and going to my bed which i had just got back the other day. I flopped down sighing as my parents walked in and sat on my bed "What" i asked sitting up.

"We have decided it would  be best to start over... You have changed alot since Yoongi left so.. We are moving to Busan tomorrow... You will be going to Busan high for the last two months of school, we are leaving at 7am so hurry and pack" was all she said before they left.

I got up shrugging and immediately started packing for the move, i wasnt mad because i had no reason to be here.

I sighed for the hunderth time today and sat the last box down in my new beroom. I looked around for a second before pushing my bed against the far wall, i would be leaving for college soon so there wasnt a reason to unpack to much.

Infact i got accepted into seoul school of arts for music and production, i was trying to at least become a producer. Considering i have all A's they accepted me happily.

I looked into the mirror out lining my body with my eyes i had lost 15 pounds in the span of a month and i was quite happy about that, don't get me wrong j still wanted to lose more weight but you could tell i already lost some.

I walked to the new bathroom before stripping off my clothes and stepping onto the scale 203 i sighed putting my clothes on and walking back to my room.

I flopped onto my bed before letting sleep overcome me.

"Hi im Dae-hyun please take care of me" I said bowing vefore straighting up looking at the group of mindless teenagers, today was my first day of school.

"Hello im Jimin and im the class president" A cute, short amd slightly chubby boy chirped "Miss can i showher around the school please" he asked the teacher and she nodded.

He grabbed my arm pulling me into the hallway. Once we were in the hall he reached out and shook my hand smiling he was cute i thought before shaking the thought out of my mind.

"Your pretty" he cooed before blushing as did i

"Well your adorable" i said back and he smiled shyly looking down.

"No im not im just fat" he said softly.

"Your not fat your like a little angel" i said smiling.

"But at my last school i used to get bullied for it... Well i did live on the more hood side of Busan" he said softly and i smiled.

"Dude don't even talk to me about the hood i grew in Daegu" i said giggling and his eyes widened.

"Oh well thats scary..." he mumbled "But anyway im Jimin, Park Jimin and im the class president i have been for like eight years now" he said smiling, his  eyes disappearing.

"Ahh..  Well im Dae-hyun, Kai Dae-hyun" i said and he smiled brightly at me.

At lunch Jimin dragged me to his tabke with only one other person which happened to be and absolutely adorable boy who resembled a bunny. "This is Jungkook, he is in 9th grade as i am in 11th... What grade are you in?" he asked

"Im in 12th" i said softly.

"Ahh well i assume you are older then because im 17 and Kook is 15" Jimin said

"18"

"Ohhh your an adult" Jungkook smiled and i smiled bsck upon hearing his voice for the first time.

"Noona" Jungkook called so i looked uo at him "Will you help me with the math" he asked seeetly and i nodded.

After school i finished a couple songs i had been working on and then went to sleep with a smile on my face fkr the first time in a while.

A month later i went to school and Jimin wasn't there... He never showed up again and then two weeks later Jungkook disappeared too.