Chapter 8- project

I sighed staring down at the numbers 145 i got dressed putting on some random clothes and runing to catch the bus i didn't want to be late to my first day at university, plus i did take a year iut of school to get myself together.

Once at the university i ran to my class bowing as i passed my professor on the way to my seat. I pulled out my laptop and sighed as he began the lector.

Our first assignment was to make a beat that is at least 3 minutes long just to see where we are in the spectrum. I didn't even do it as i already had a bunch if those so i just picked one of my favorites and emailed it to him.

I saw him put headphones on and connect them to his computer and then click the mousepad. A few mimutes later he took the head phones off "Dae-hyun will you please come up here" he called and i quickly did as i was told.

Once at his desk he met my eyes and got straight to the point "Dae-hyun I... I haven't seen one this good from a beginner in years... I expect big things from you... You can tak your seat now"

This same thing happened alot, a few months later he was just begging the lecture "Considered this your first project... Its is 40% of your grade if you don't do it there is no doubt about it you will fail, So you are to make a song with your own voice now you don't have to worry if your not the best at singing or rapping because that won't be the main thing im focusing on but you do need tk get used to people hearing your voice uf you really want to go further in this career.. Its due in three days... Now you may begin" he finished and took a seat behind his desk.

I sighed before starting on the beat.

A few days later i hesitantly walked to the front of the class and handed my flash drive to the proffesor so he pushed it into the USB port in his computer. blushed from embarresment, looking down as he pushed play and the beat echoed through the room and a second later so did my voice.

BLACKPINK in your area

Been a bad girl, I know I am

And I’m so hot, I need a fan

I don’t want a boy, I need a man

Click-clack

Badda bing badda boom

When I kick open the door, they all look at me

Even if I don’t try that hard

All guys get nosebleeds, pangpangpang

pangpang parapara pangpangpang

A toast for me right now, clink, clink, clink

Hands up, in my hands there’s a

Bottle full o’ henny

The girl you’ve always heard about, that’s me, Jennie

The dancing light wraps around me

Black to the pink

Wherever I am, I’m special, oh yes

Don’t care if you look or not, I wanna dance

Like ttaradaradanttan

ttaradaradanttan ttudurubbau

I like it, I like this atmosphere

I like it, I like you right now

I’m falling for you tonight

I wanna dance with you

BOOMBAYAH

YAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH