Part 28- Yea right

I sighed before dropping to the floor "Can MAMA just come already im tired of practicing" I groaned and Taemin chuckled

"Fine you get a small break and then we shoot the dance practice" He said and i smiled that means thats all we have to do until MAMA practice. I sat up just in time to catch teh water bottle Taemin had thrown at me, i opened it and took a big gulp before getting up.

"Well lets get this done, I wanna go home" And by home i meant get my back bloan out by Yoongi.

"That was great," Taemin clapped, walking over to me and I just groaned.

"Why don't you have to practice" I pouted and he smiled.

"Because no one knows i'm performing with you, this is supposed to be a surprise for everyone and right now you are practicing for the normal coreo that i won't be there for" He said and i just nodded.

I hugged Taemin goodbye and grabbed my stuff before leaving the building and getting in my car, i sighed before I started the route to Yoongi's house.

(-)

I knocked on the door but it opened from the pressure because it was already slightly opened, my eyebrows scrunched together as I opened the door.

I looked around seeing the lights dim and there were rose petals on the floor "The fu-"

"Princess" He interrupted me, coming out of his bedroom with a single rose in his hand "I'm always so rough with you... this time i want to be gentle" He placed a peck on my lips "I want to show you how much i love you... I want to make love to you tonight baby"

I couldn't help but blush deeply "My princess does deserve to be loved after all" he smiled before kissing my lips gently.

He gripped my thighs picking me up but I pulled away from the kiss "but what about the other bo-" I started but he cut me off

"Don't worry about them,  most of them will be out for a good four hours" he said and my eyebrows scrunched together yet again.

"Where are they" I asked and he smiled

"Jimin plans on giving Joo-won 'his all' tonight but he should be back later,  I convinced Namjoon and Jin to go get a hotel room so they can finally be alone together, Taehyung is at your place with subin he said he would be back later but I'm not counting on it,  and Hoseok and Jungkook went to Taemins house for a surprise visit and Taemin is a dancer and so is hoseok so they will be there for a while" Yoongi sighed out

"You just have everything figured out don't you?" I asked and he nodded happily.  He kissed me again and shut the front door with his foot before walking  to his bedroom and making sure to shut that door too.

He laid me down on the bed so gently before standing up and taking off his jacket,  he was for some reason wearing I suit so I guess he just wanted to dress up.

He leaned back down and connected out lips once again,  he pulled my shirt off and I pulled off his.  He kissed down my neck and his hands slowly roamed my body...  That is until he got to my stomach...  The suddenly stopped along with the kisses.

He was actually paying attention this time,  every other time we did anything he was so horny and rough that he didn't really pay attention.  He lifted his head up,  his worried gaze meeting my panicked one. 

His eyes slowly moved down my body and my eyes clinched shut,  he fucking knows.  I sighed as I felt his thumb glaze over my ribs "Princess..." he spoke so softly,  careful not to say the wrong thing.

"You act to happy...  I..  I always thought you were fine" he said as I felt his hand softly grab my arm he saw the fucking cuts.  I sighed,  pushing aside all of my anxiety and opened my eyes seeing his gaze shift from my stomach that was so tight against my ribs to my wrist that was littered with old and new cuts. 

"I should've paid more attention..." He said softly and I shot up.

"Yoongi this isn't your fault" I reassured quickly.

"I should've noticed...  I mean come on your barely eat and when  you do you immediately go to the bathroom...  You always wear long sleeves...  Baby...  I'm so sorry" he said as a tear slipped down his cheek and he sat down,  pulling me onto his lap to straddle him.

I was honestly preparing myself to get yelled at and scolded but this was the opposite.  I smiled at his reaction and a thought popped into my head

Cold and savage Min Yoongi

Yeah right